Kompany (do we need to find a replacement? )

Poor vinnie, fuck how we all feel, the guy must be truely gutted. You see it on his face every time he goes off. Regardless of our initial needs, I just hope we give him the time and respect he deserves. Properly gutted for him.

So let's turn Kompany ( complete and utter liability for two seasons ) thread into a let's slag off a player who's played virtually every game for the last two seasons and played well in virtually all of them thread ! AK must wo Der what he's got to do to get any praise from some on this site. And by the way for the last time it is KOLAROV not KOLOROV !

Kolarov has rarely played well in any game throughout his entire city career. Constantly caught out of position, terrible at defending the back post, cant tackle, doesn't stop crosses coming in and is so one footed he loses possession cause he cant turn inside to give a pass with his right foot so instead plays a more dangerous pass or gets tackled (he idd this twice at weekend at least). On top of that constantly beaten for pace in one on ones (Zaha made him look stupid putting him on his backside at least once at weekend)...the guy is defensive liability.

To get praise he would have to learn how to defend.

Kolarov has rarely played well in any game throughout his entire city career. Constantly caught out of position, terrible at defending the back post, cant tackle, doesn't stop crosses coming in and is so one footed he loses possession cause he cant turn inside to give a pass with his right foot so instead plays a more dangerous pass or gets tackled (he idd this twice at weekend at least). On top of that constantly beaten for pace in one on ones (Zaha made him look stupid putting him on his backside at least once at weekend)...the guy is defensive liability.

To get praise he would have to learn how to defend.
Spot on.

Think he should and probably will call it quits at season's end. It's just become way too much, as much as we all love the guy (including myself).

He has a long and big future with us off the field, would love to see him get cracking at it.

Genuinely interested why you think that?
Because, contrary to popular belief on here - I think Sagna is completely average. No pace, little talent, not creative, not commanding in the air. He's been a big part of the team in the past 2 years, yet we have gone backwards in that time, lost our solidity at the back. Baffles me that some think he's an essential component of our defence - he's part of the problem.

Because, contrary to popular belief on here - I think Sagna is completely average. No pace, little talent, not creative, not commanding in the air. He's been a big part of the team in the past 2 years, yet we have gone backwards in that time, lost our solidity at the back. Baffles me that some think he's an essential component of our defence - he's part of the problem.

ah i thought you had some inside info with the way you wrote your post.....

fair enough on your opinion on sagna...i don't agree to the extent that you put but I do agree that we need better (think we need to replace all 4 of the fullbacks to be honest)...though id rather have sagna at centre half than kolarov.

ah i thought you had some inside info with the way you wrote your post.....

fair enough on your opinion on sagna...i don't agree to the extent that you put but I do agree that we need better (think we need to replace all 4 of the fullbacks to be honest)...though id rather have sagna at centre half than kolarov.

Fair comment. I could have given you the shorter version which is that Sagna is out of contract in the summer whereas Kolarov isn't. So stands to reason really. What we desperately need is pace. Which neither have. Pep knows the value of quick players on the flanks and will sort it.

I agree with some but he is brilliant in he air wins so many headers for a full back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.