Kompany injury scare?

Matt.D said:
I read that he missed Belgium training today. If he got injured following playing the other night City need to lay the law down to both him and Belgium.

Wasn't that the reason that he and Mancini fell out - Vinny insisted on playing for Belgium when he'd only just recovered from injury?

lancs blue said:
Matt.D said:
I read that he missed Belgium training today. If he got injured following playing the other night City need to lay the law down to both him and Belgium.

Wasn't that the reason that he and Mancini fell out - Vinny insisted on playing for Belgium when he'd only just recovered from injury?

Hard to tell the man seen as the best in his position by his country to not play for the national team. There's a lot of pride at stake unfortunately pride can cause more problems that it's worth.

Matt.D said:
why are they still training he should be back at Carrington -they have no matches after the Australia friendly until Andorra on 10th October?

George Hannah said:
Matt.D said:
why are they still training he should be back at Carrington -they have no matches after the Australia friendly until Andorra on 10th October?
Which is a game their reserves could win with ease anyway!

Hopefully VC had a slight knock and didnt train because he wanted to make sure he was fit for us at the weekend!!

No too worried for our match vs Chelsea, they haven't impressed me at all except for Courtouis. Kompany will be needed for action against Bayern tho and that may be the biggest loss.

Asked physio room if any update got this

@physioroom: @JoshLuck1995 .... Didn't train with Belgium; hopefully precautionary

Resurrection said:
No too worried for our match vs Chelsea, they haven't impressed me at all except for Courtouis. Kompany will be needed for action against Bayern tho and that may be the biggest loss.

You're kidding right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.