Kompany injury scare?

Being reported now that the scan is all clear.

Will either be on the bench tomorrow or start for Belgium.

Good news but hope he gets no game time.

If there's a doubt, why play him? He's a guaranteed starter, a known quantity, the captain. We all know how good he is, he doesn't have to fight for his place in a friendly. Completely unnecessary risk.

You do realise that Belgium are playing against Australia?

We'll be lucky to get the ball in the attacking half, let alone get in the final third.

Even if he plays he wont have much to do.

kenzie115 said:
Arsenal away, Munich away, Chelsea at home.

With no Kompany?

[bigimg]http://33.media.tumblr.com/2d63cbdbe513a14778a830d74dec4fcf/tumblr_mfosucIWi51r7w8cbo1_500.gif[/bigimg]
That gif had me roaring with laughter!

mancity1 said:
Further update more likely to start now than on the bench worse luck.

By all accounts Txiki and Pellegrini have a much better relationship with Wilmots than the previous staff at City, and as such I don't see any risks being taken. If he plays it'll be with City's blessing IMO. Also to be fair many were saying a week ago before the Liverpool game that our WC players need games and match fitness. I'm glad Zaba/Kun played last night and same with Vinny tonight.

Injuries can happen in an instant and can happen anywhere. I realise that the less games you play the less risk there is, but in this circumstance the players need the games to be match fit, and with such a huge week coming up domestically, if they can get minutes in on international duty and get that little bit sharper, all the better.

Total piss take this absolutely no need to play him they have not got a competitive match till next month it could fuck us and them up in the long run if he avrigates the injury tonight!

60-odd mins in, Kompany still playing and looking fine and composed. He's still on the pitch after the latest wave of subs so he'll be getting most of the game, if not all 90 i expect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.