Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always lurk opponents forums after we play them.. and 2 players come up that they would take from us... AJ and Kompany.

I still think Kompany is underrated, except here on Bluemoon, where i think we get it about right. Soon everyone else will see.

well only 2 goal in 6 games

penalty kick and mistake from joe hart

and he didnt do any mistake i remember from previos season

keep him , we dont need a worldclass defender since we have Kompany and

Kolo Toure

we dont need john terry or payol

Uae man fan said:

Kolo Toure

Blackburns goal when we won 4-1

How is he overrated? Saturday wasn't even his best performance, despite being great. I've seen him have many better games e.g. Old-Trafford Carling Cup semi-final loss. He's 24. Rarely gets beat in the air, always nicks the ball away from the defender before they get chance to control it a la Vidic. Can turn so quickly despite his size, and I've only ever seen him get outpaced by Rodwell.

As for Pique, have you seen how slow the guy is? Turns like a bus. Good footballing CB, but it's easy to look good in a team like Barcelona or Spain where you're rarely on the backfoot e.g. Sylvinho looking alright vs Utd in the Champs League Final and then being poor for us months later. Fergie rated Johnny Evans over him...

LYNX said:
Uae man fan said:

Kolo Toure

Blackburns goal when we won 4-1

11 January 2010 20:00 H Blackburn Rovers Barclays Premier League 4-1

funny video is not woking in mcfc dont know why

but for me he is more than fine ,

Lynx are you the most critical City fan ever? Kompany is pure class and seems to be getting better all the time,he made Drogba look very average on saturday and was part of the reason we kept clean sheets against Liverpool,Spurs etc.

unsworthblue said:
Lynx are you the most critical City fan ever? Kompany is pure class and seems to be getting better all the time,he made Drogba look very average on saturday and was part of the reason we kept clean sheets against Liverpool,Spurs etc.

Kolo is better.

LYNX said:
unsworthblue said:

Kolo is better.

Nah...I think they compliment each other well. Kompany is the more complete package IMO.

154396d1250423869-hayabusa-killer-crack_pipe.jpg

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.
One great tackle?!?!?

Where have you been these past couple years?!?

Not only do we have one of the most solid defences in the Premiership (missing both our first-choice fullbacks) but as others have mentioned even opponents are taking notice of him as a real threat at the back.

John Terry is old news and although he may not be Pique (who is his own style of Spanish CB) he is amongst the top here in England and if we keep these cleansheets possibly one of the best in Europe.

He's still relatively young and when you think of the possibilities of him alongside young Boyata...mouthwatering.

Since you don't rate De Jong either I don't suppose you believe Bellamy was the heart of our team and Given is the best keeper in the Premiership?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.