Uae man fan said:
well only 2 goal in 6 games

penalty kick and mistake from joe hart

and he didnt do any mistake i remember from previos season

keep him , we dont need a worldclass defender since we have Kompany and

Kolo Toure

we dont need john terry or payol

Blackburns goal when we won 4-1

You are either a complete knob or a WUM of the worst order.

VK is absolutely fantastic. Did you not see MotD's analysis of his performance on Saturday? He was imperious.

Vinnie's name must be one of the first on Bobby Manc's teamsheet every game.

If you can't see how good he is, you're wasting your time watching football.

Vienna_70 said:
LYNX said:
Blackburns goal when we won 4-1

VK is absolutely fantastic. Did you not see MotD's analysis of his performance on Saturday? He was imperious.

i dont live in england ffs and stop slagging me off because of my opinion, isnt this a football forum? And im not going to stop watching football because a nobody like you tells me to.

LYNX said:
Vienna_70 said:

i dont live in england ffs and stop slagging me off because of my opinion, isnt this a football forum? And im not going to stop watching football because a nobody like you tells me to.

Really mate what does not living in england have to do with it you dont have to see motd to see he's good, fox sports went on how good he was, and that was from bosnich and robbie slater?

Yes this is a football forum, but dont create a thread only to get upset when people disagree with your opinion then to give the excuse, well i dont live in england so i cant see that he's good because i did not watch motd.

Take the time to watch Kompany over the next few games and really watch him, not just when he's on the ball but his positional play, his communication with players around him and the way he does not let strikers bully him. He has been what our dodgy defence has needed for years.

Watch him and then come back and give us an opinion based on actually taking note of how he plays.

mcfcmatt said:
Given actually could be the best keeper in the premiership!
It's just that we have the 2 best keepers in the premiership and it's a hard call :)
(what a position to be in)

ETA back to the point, if you think the pimpernator is overated you need to shake your head mate. He is probably the most UNDERATED CD in the premier league.

article-1190729-03AEDB77000005DC-659_468x286.jpg
While I fully accept that Ben Mee was entirely culpable for their winner, Given could have done a lot better with WBA's 1st goal, imo

I don't know if anyone else noticed but on Saturday when Boyata was fucked, Kompany was the first player to run over to Bobby Manc and tell him to get him off

blue John said:
I don't know if anyone else noticed but on Saturday when Boyata was fucked, Kompany was the first player to run over to Bobby Manc and tell him to get him off

i saw that

well done Kompany. many im glad those rumours of him going to arsenal didnt materialise

blue John said:

I noticed him saying something then point in Boyata's general direction.

That is the sign of a true leader, not only concertrating on his own game but keeping an eye on his team mates, being able to spot weaknesses that could cost us. Overrated you say?

LYNX said:
Vienna_70 said:

Plenty of people on here don't live in England but can still manage to keep upto date via the medium of the thing you're using to spout this drivel that you are doing.

You're a WUM and a very bad one at that and now you've been outed you're going all defensive. If you can't take it then don't dish it out. Anyway i'm sure one of the mods can tell us if you're in England or not by your IP?

Quite apt you're called LYNX actually, is that to mask the smell of bullshit we're getting?

In what way is he over-rated? On Bluemoon or in the world in general? Outside of this forums walls he is ridiculously under rated, they are only just beginning to see how good he is. As for your comment about De Jong, also incorrect - remember a couple of months ago he played in the WORLD CUP FINAL and on saturday stopped Essien and co in their tracks.

Carney said:
I disagree.

Vincent company is one of the most accomplished central defenders in the premier league. He's strong, good in the air, good on the deck and his use of the ball is good. He knows when he can play and when to get rid. Add to that the fact there are few more consistent and I believe we have one hell of an asset in Vincent Kompany and a leading contender for the long term club captaincy.

This but with a K and not a C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.