Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given actually could be the best keeper in the premiership!
It's just that we have the 2 best keepers in the premiership and it's a hard call :)
(what a position to be in)

ETA back to the point, if you think the pimpernator is overated you need to shake your head mate. He is probably the most UNDERATED CD in the premier league.

article-1190729-03AEDB77000005DC-659_468x286.jpg

At 24 years old, Vincent Konpany is among the elite of his generation. Compare him to veteran defenders all you want... their time is fleeting. Vincent Kompany has the ability and the opportunity to be amongst the very best, the very best ever.

This guy has no idea!!!!!! I dont think you have ever played the game, kompany is a fantastic player world class, and is only going to improve. We have a gem in vinny and a leader and maybe a city legend on our hands.
Drogba is still in his pocket now .

Our new defensive minded gameplan coupled with the impenetrable shield of De jong and Barry has helped out Kolo and Kompany a lot.It will be interesting to see how they will cope when our more attack minded players(with less inclination to track back) get back in the side

Vincent has improved his concentration whereas last season he would sometimes switch off or would try some daft trick(i see the 4-1 blackburn game has been mentioned).His timing of tackles has always been 1st rate and his defensive clearances are the best in the league,I think I've seen him slice a clearance only 2-3 times in his City career

This has to be a wind up?

One great tackle? How many great tackles did he make in the Chelsea game let alone this season? Watch the motd coverage, 8-9 great tackles that game, even they gave him the credit he deserves.

He has been a total rock, not one mistake.

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

you need to fuck off

De Jogn overrated too?

alfalahi said:
LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

you need to fuck off

De Jogn overrated too?

I have no idea who De Jogn is sorry.

LYNX said:
alfalahi said:
you need to fuck off

De Jogn overrated too?

I have no idea who De Jogn is sorry.

I think trying to cover your media inflated point of view with sarcasm was a good effort but not good enough to distract us from the fact that you clearly read too many red tops and do not actually take note when watching the game at its finest.
If either of them were at another team your opinion would be different, as the papers would be none stop about two of the premier leagues most valuable players and they would then go on to say that kompany is problably one of the best defenders to play in the league and was a bargin at 4m. De Jong on the other hand was a fantatsic buy even if there was a chance we could have got him for less in the summer, we bought well and needed him when we got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.