Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
It smells like a raggish comment. Okay he is not the real deal at the moment, but he will get a lot better.

I`ve asked the same Q. before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you one and the same or related !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not handling this forum lark too well am I? Nah mate I am not gonna change my new user name now because I nearly bollocks it up last time. The original Carlos swanned off last time and made his self known that he was going.

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

Must be WUM. Surely cannot be saying Kompany is overrated compared to Terry & Pique.

Naaaah.

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:
I`ve asked the same Q. before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you one and the same or related !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not handling this forum lark too well am I? Nah mate I am not gonna change my new user name now because I nearly bollocks it up last time. The original Carlos swanned off last time and made his self known that he was going.

No problems mate but in all honesty I thought you`d changed your name from Carlos91 to Carlos92 ??
So are you definately NOT one and the same RAG ??? LOL

oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:

No problems mate but in all honesty I thought you`d changed your name from Carlos91 to Carlos92 ??
So are you definately NOT one and the same RAG ??? LOL

Nah I changed it from rag. Just like last time did not think it through.

-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 am --

TTTCITYBHOY said:
i actually think Vinny is SH.............

Shuperb ;)

I Think potentially he is Shit

I just missed out the

Kompany Is Overrated.

Not been on here for a few weeks but some things never change - i see we still have wannabe mike parry's logging in, either that or they are reds!

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.
Oh dear, how embarrassing for you!

Neil McNab said:
LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

The irony of that coming from you is just astounding.

He is no more embarrassing than yourself on the de Jong thread!

Way too many fucking rags on here!

Neil McNab said:
LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

Almost as embarrasing as the drivel about De Jongs tackle/ability<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 am --<br /><br />
blueinsa said:
Neil McNab said:

The irony of that coming from you is just astounding.

He is no more embarrassing than yourself on the de Jong thread!

Way too many fucking rags on here!

haha you bastard you beat me too it!

LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

If this isn't a WUM...
....then Lynxy old boy, football's not the sport for you.
Jog on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.