Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LYNX said:
Tin Hat On.

I believe Kompany is overrated (More than De Jong tbh), He makes 1 great tackle and bluemooners are having a wankfest over him, is he a good defender? yes. But he still hasn't reached John Terry's or Pique's level. IMO of course.

well arent you a muppet.

LYNX said:
Yeah sure..No mistakes, right?

And some MODS think its wise NOT to give you flack,because of your age !!
You deserve all you get sonnyboy ??
Now run along and ask mummy to put you to bed for your afternoon sleep.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:22 pm --<br /><br />
stonerblue said:
LYNX said:
Yeah sure..No mistakes, right?

it seems like you couldn't wait to post this. True supporter..

I`m still convinced hes a RAG and makes up stories ref his age etc.

'Kompany overrated' - Probably the most ridiculous statement i have read on these pages.

The guy is a colossus,will get even better and,provided,and god willing,he stays free from injury,will go on to be a City legend.

Just to add weight/support,even though it most definitely isn't required.....
I attended the 'Maine road magic' event at the lowry last night which,i might add,was very entertaining and,at times,revealing.
Anyway,when the panel of 5 were asked which current player they would have liked to play alongside,both Paul Lake and Tommy Booth stated Kompany was that man,high praise by two very excellent professionals who probably know a thing or two about a quality player....

FantasyIreland said:
'Kompany overrated' - Probably the most ridiculous statement i have read on these pages.

The guy is a colossus,will get even better and,provided,and god willing,he stays free from injury,will go on to be a City legend.

Just to add weight/support,even though it most definitely isn't required.....
I attended the 'Maine road magic' event at the lowry last night which,i might add,was very entertaining and,at times,revealing.
Anyway,when the panel of 5 were asked which current player they would have liked to play alongside,both Paul Lake and Tommy Booth stated Kompany was that man,high praise by two very excellent professionals who probably know a thing or two about a quality player....
That's all moot. He doesn't bag 50 goals a season and can't outrun a bullet. Defenders need these attributes to be considered as decent.

This fella is an obvious WUM he just said somthing that would get most peoples backs up and then continued it then apologised and has now started it up again with the snide "no mistakes comment". Probably is a blue ,but he's just more WUM than blue

Thats exactly it MatCity. His thread was gone and forgotten but he chose to dig it up and make a snidey comment about a fan's favourite - knowing full well the flak he recieved for his anti-Vinnie stuff last time.
This isnt a poor little 16 year old kid who's made a mistake. Note his cocky 'Thanks for stopping by' comment to me.
He's a cocky beliggerant toe-RAG. A WUM at best.

Lynx I'm not going to name-call because I dont want a warning. But that part of your mother's anatomy that hundreds and hundreds of men have been unfortunate enough to witness up close.....you are a massive one of them.

Lucky Toma said:
Thats exactly it MatCity. His thread was gone and forgotten but he chose to dig it up and make a snidey comment about a fan's favourite - knowing full well the flak he recieved for his anti-Vinnie stuff last time.
This isnt a poor little 16 year old kid who's made a mistake. Note his cocky 'Thanks for stopping by' comment to me.
He's a cocky beliggerant toe-RAG. A WUM at best.

Lynx I'm not going to name-call because I dont want a warning. But that part of your mother's anatomy that hundreds and hundreds of men have been unfortunate enough to witness up close.....you are a massive one of them.
em,starts with f and ends with y,and the middle 3 are a girls name, perchance.
with you on that one Toma.
what's next then Lynx,Tevez doesn't score enough,or he's lazy.Liverpool for the prem,my cat Jack's not fat,the Pope's not a Catholic.

It smells like a raggish comment. Okay he is not the real deal at the moment, but he will get a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.