Kompany Is Overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlos92 said:
It smells like a raggish comment. Okay he is not the real deal at the moment, but he will get a lot better.

What do you mean he's not the "real deal"?

I'd like to see the "real deal" if Kompany isn't it.

There's no better centre half in the premier league at the moment.

Didsbury Dave said:
carlos92 said:
It smells like a raggish comment. Okay he is not the real deal at the moment, but he will get a lot better.

I am very cautious in rating City's players as we do tend to overhype them. And on this message board the word 'World Class' is over used as well. He has potential but at the moment he is not at that level (speak to me about my opinion at the end of the season about this).

carlos92 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I am very cautious in rating City's players as we do tend to overhype them. And on this message board the word 'World Class' is over used as well. He has potential but at the moment he is not at that level (speak to me about my opinion at the end of the season about this).

I wouldn't say he's world class but if he carries on developing like he has over the last 12 months he could well be. I think he's got it all.

He isn't under rated even the BBC & Sky pundits mention him fairly regularly as have had a good game.

He says he is learning, he is and doing very well.

Bollocks fans that know nothing about football that hammer message boards etc. have said for years that de jong and kompany are shit because they are not big names. Its is only NOW that they are getting recognition. IMO kompany has been quality for us throughout his time with us. Was he not one of our players of the seasons in midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.