Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

80s Shorts said:
bobmcfc said:
So Kompany is ok then ?

Did rawk get giddy ?

According to the rug seller he is 95% not to play. Done his knee and ankle and extensive work is being carried out.
Could be tactics, but Kompany had to be carried off today in training after suffering a bad tackle. All the players look worried, looks promising. If he isn't 100% then we've won before the game's even started.

Thanks, and I checked Rawk, they got more than giddy

not much extensive work being carried out if he's sat in a hotel in liverpool, if he was that bad or having some sort of physio or heat treatment he'd have been left behind today and travelled tomo

If his ankle and knee were done no way would he be travelling, nor would city brief people that they think he'll be ok just to be made to look like fools when it's revealed he's out for the season next day.

Also the fact that all I ever see De Niro do is WUM so I'm pretty sceptical straight away.

While the Liverpool players all relax in a Hotel Jacuzzi, after a light training session, and walk along the Waterfront earlier today.

whisky will guarantee a sound sleep tonight

Wait a minute, a message is coming through!

It's........

[bigimg]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/fortune-teller-11457371.jpg[/bigimg]

marco said:
not much extensive work being carried out if he's sat in a hotel in liverpool, if he was that bad or having some sort of physio or heat treatment he'd have been left behind today and travelled tomo

Maybe having that done at the hotel. Can't believe this shit, will we ever play with our strongest team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.