Kompany [Not] Injured - Starts today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kompany [Probably Not] Injured

zandvoort blue said:
I`ve just been told that Aguero has been kidknapped and is being held on the Wirral until tomorrow evening.

ehehe

I don't understand all the drama queens and swooning Victorian ladies on these threads.. if he's fit he plays, if he isn't he won't - but no amount of hysterics and fainting will make the slightest bit of difference either which way..

bloody hell, Wigan almost conjured another goal..

Have they not heard of pain killing injections !!!? Give him a boat load and then even if he fucks his knee up even more we should have enough in the squad to cover the remaining games.

Simple!

The Pope said:
Have they not heard of pain killing injections !!!? Give him a boat load and then even if he fucks his knee up even more we should have enough in the squad to cover the remaining games.

Simple!

Yeah, to hell with the worlds best defender not wanting to attend the World Cup at his peak!!

Vicki Kloss and co defo done their job today, whatever the outcome.

As far as tomorrow papers concerned, all briefed Vinny still stands a good chance.

I'm a cynic by nature, but as I stated earlier, not sure what competitive advantage it gives City or some of the players to lie?

Liverpool would not change the front personnel, nor formation, regardless?

I don't read anything into Vinny not tweeting, why give the Scousers any notice.

Has Carla, his missus said owt?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The Pope said:

Simple!

Yeah, to hell with the worlds best defender not wanting to attend the World Cup at his peak!!

Club before country mate, club before country :)

de niro said:
jrb said:
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-D99_UBhaU[/youtube]

On a serious note, I don't think he'll be fit. And if he is(?), Liverpool will target him. Dead Man walking.

That aside, it still begs the question, why have a full impact/contact training session a day before such a important match
?

exactly what I said to the texter. he agreed it was madness.
They were practicing set pieces as they do before every game. Also I don't for one second believe this texter exists.

Manchester_lalala said:
marco said:
not much extensive work being carried out if he's sat in a hotel in liverpool, if he was that bad or having some sort of physio or heat treatment he'd have been left behind today and travelled tomo

Maybe having that done at the hotel. Can't believe this shit, will we ever play with our strongest team?

makes no sense why would they treat him at a hotel when the best treatment room is back in manchester,if they are treating him at the hotel then he will be playing

de niro said:
jrb said:
"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-D99_UBhaU[/youtube]

On a serious note, I don't think he'll be fit. And if he is(?), Liverpool will target him. Dead Man walking.

That aside, it still begs the question, why have a full impact/contact training session a day before such a important match
?

exactly what I said to the texter. he agreed it was madness.

Over played the wumming now.

Not been on here all day and just logged on.

Micah , you are one dozy , dozy twat.
Seriously , what the fuck.

It happens too fuckin often , it really does.

He is dangerous usually to himself.

Not today Micah , really , not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.