Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

Re: Kompany red card and appeal

RM got the tactics and formation right today for an away game. We need more like that. Arsenal red card was right decision on a stupid play so early in the game.
City red card was harsh decision on VK for an old-fashioned sliding tackle where he won the ball, maybe deserved a warning but never a sending off offence. City should appeal as video evidence from several angles supports Vinny's position. This is not a frivolous appeal, never in a month of Sundays.

Sorry guys - got to say that Sir Mike Dean has yet again got ALL the big decisions correct!

Someone (maybe RM) has got to take Vinne to one side and tell him to stop going in for the ball front on!

It's virtually impossible to make a tackle front on without leading with your studs and that's why Sir Mike showed him a red.

It's nothing to do with "two footed" whatsoever - it's just going in studs first and I'm afraid that Vinnie is a bit too prone to doing this (he was very lucky at Norwich, doing exactly the same thing!)

Still wouldn't change him for anyone though!

Think we can get by without him - last year we had to do without him for 4 matches, after Foy did him for the same thing!

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/13/article-2261781-16EA2920000005DC-712_634x374.jpg[/bigimg]

two footed studs up reckless!

If they don't overturn this then the appeals process needs to be abandoned as it clearly is a waste of everyones time.

bert's broken neck said:
Sorry guys - got to say that Sir Mike Dean has yet again got ALL the big decisions correct!

Someone (maybe RM) has got to take Vinne to one side and tell him to stop going in for the ball front on!

It's virtually impossible to make a tackle front on without leading with your studs and that's why Sir Mike showed him a red.

It's nothing to do with "two footed" whatsoever - it's just going in studs first and I'm afraid that Vinnie is a bit too prone to doing this (he was very lucky at Norwich, doing exactly the same thing!)

Think we can get by without him - last year we had to do without him for 4 matches, after Foy did him for the same thing!

What's with all the "Sir" shit? Are you working downstairs butler?

Gelsons Dad said:
[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/01/13/article-2261781-16EA2920000005DC-712_634x374.jpg[/bigimg]

If they don't overturn this then the appeals process needs to be abandoned as it clearly is a waste of everyones time.
I think the nazi salute might get him in trouble though

dom said:
Seeing that photo does really make me feel that this is a test case for the FA's appeal process and, in fact, it's credibility...

It's not often that we get a photo that is quite so clear about what actually happened in a tackle situation....
Mike Dean generally had a good game but, as, someone who has reffed... you can never get everything right...

everythhing has to happen in a split second, with a lot of potential distractions going on... not to say pressure from oppo players.. (which should be potentially carded for dissent, as it is in rugby)...

Bobby should deffo appeal this one..
This.

Gelsons Dad said:

This, post all over the net.

cookster said:
bert's broken neck said:

What's with all the "Sir" shit? Are you working downstairs butler?

I thought everyone refers to him as Sir Mike - have a look at some of Dave Ewing's Back 'eader's posts! Only ref not afraid to make a big decision in City's favour. Most definitely not on the Alchie's Xmas Card list!

fucking bacon face set this up on tv a year ago - said after the fa cup game at the Etihad that Vinny slides into tackles all the time and refs constantly let him get away with it and that they are clesar sendings offs - no doubt comments like that stick in the minds of refs, fucking scandalous that he keeps getting away with it

The evidence is above - Kompany has no case to answer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.