Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

Caveman said:
des hardi said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
fuck me that is an absolutely horrible challenge,

it s how he tackles(red card everyday!!!!!?!)..... both feet off the ground, missed the ball, i think it is not two footed but his momentum follows through the player, nowhere near the ball (the hammer played for it). his hind leg carry`s though and nearly snaps the players standing leg (as he all his weight is on it).

excessive force...... this for me, ticks 5/6 on a booking.... it s a red card!
To be fair, neither foot was off the ground...but it was a purposely and typically (for him) late and poor tackle that should have seen a red card produced.

i just threw that in there sarcastically, as it is the tool which the media have used to see our players trialed by TV time and again. there is no way any tackle can be made without getting airborne at some point... remember you have to switch weight from your feet so your weight is forward....this protects you from getting hurt.

i disagree both his feet were off the ground (at some point).... i m not going to dwell too much on that but if the media have our players banned through similar judgement....i will follow suit when the "shoes on the other foot".

The tiny dicked ginger twat admitted in his autobiography (published before his comeback) that he deliberately set out to hurt opponents who had fouled him.

"Of course I can tackle...I was just getting people back."

So why has this myth about him not being able to tackle (cue chuckles from Andy Gray and Clive Tyldesley) still being perpetuated, why haven't referees clamped down on his continuous foul play and why hasn't the FA slapped a disrepute charge on him? (Rhetorical question).

great debate on sports saturday about vinny's tackle, obviously they all agreed was a pants decision, also showed support for the official that got stood down

I make no apologies for bringing this thread back. I have just watched some of Football Focus. They managed to find two imbeciles that thought Komps should not have been cleared. Both said it was reckless, two footed and dangerous !!!!! I flicked over to $ky and all four of the panel agreed he should never have been sent off. I have a simple question, how can the BBC hate us anymore ? MOTD, Football Focus and an other coverage, absolute joke.

Blue Mist said:
I make no apologies for bringing this thread back. I have just watched some of Football Focus. They managed to find two imbeciles that thought Komps should not have been cleared. Both said it was reckless, two footed and dangerous !!!!! I flicked over to $ky and all four of the panel agreed he should never have been sent off. I have a simple question, how can the BBC hate us anymore ? MOTD, Football Focus and an other coverage, absolute joke.
they had ron chopper harris and tommy smith on skysports, both said they be sent off every game these days, they were the days, really tackling and hard, plus players never stayed down rolling around trying to collect an oscar, it was get up and get on with it. great debate asking if the art of tackling was dying

I remember Tommy Smith playing for Liverpool many time's, and would cut down anybody who was trying to get past him, his style of tackling never changed at all, just good hard tackling that was allowed in the 70's..............

welsh_andy said:
Blue Mist said:
they had ron chopper harris and tommy smith on skysports, both said they be sent off every game these days, they were the days, really tackling and hard, plus players never stayed down rolling around trying to collect an oscar, it was get up and get on with it. great debate asking if the art of tackling was dying

no it s that the whole of england is getting confused with the fickle FA and the excuses they give when handing the scum titles.

as for football focus..... dean ashton ,a forward, give s his view on a tackle????

how long did it take them to find these two.... although if keown gave his view i d respect that. but there both still wrong imo.

des hardi said:
welsh_andy said:
Blue Mist said:

no it s that the whole of england is getting confused with the fickle FA and the excuses they give when handing the scum titles.

as for football focus..... dean ashton ,a forward, give s his view on a tackle????

how long did it take them to find these two.... although if keown gave his view i d respect that. but there both still wrong imo.

He did he said it was a red card and Kompany was daft to do that kind of tackle when we were winning 2-0. I like the guy but he's full of shit coming out with something like that as its obvious he's kissing Arsenals/fans rear end with a comment like that.

WyongBlue said:
I remember Tommy Smith playing for Liverpool many time's, and would cut down anybody who was trying to get past him, his style of tackling never changed at all, just good hard tackling that was allowed in the 70's..............
He was a dirty bastard.

Blue Mist said:

They are no different to a couple of posters on here that just love to play the "Mr Contrary" role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.