Kompany red card and appeal SUCCESSFUL

stonerblue said:
sjk2008 said:
stonerblue said:
a week late, nowhere near the ball, no intention of playing the ball, over aggressive and dangerous. The lad was lucky to not pick up a bad injury. All in front of the ref. Red all day for me.

Tbh, I'm only going off seeing it live, yesterday, and that was my first impression.

I wouldn't be too impressed if I saw one of my Oldham players being sent off for it, put it that way, despite it not being the best tackle in the world.

If there's GIF's in this thread, our work system doesn't allow me to see them on here, so I might change my view if I see it again tonight.

Scholes is very good at making his fouls look innocent or simply mis-timed. He is in control and doesn't really fly in with his teeth bared. He goes in sharp and fast whilst looking the other way or holding his hands up.

I disagree, Scholes looks guilty, the pundits and commentators that laugh them off make them sound innocent horseplay as oposed to Mario runnning around with fans booing and commentators spraying absolute bile while assassinating every movement he makes.

cheekybids said:
stonerblue said:
sjk2008 said:
Tbh, I'm only going off seeing it live, yesterday, and that was my first impression.

I wouldn't be too impressed if I saw one of my Oldham players being sent off for it, put it that way, despite it not being the best tackle in the world.

If there's GIF's in this thread, our work system doesn't allow me to see them on here, so I might change my view if I see it again tonight.

Scholes is very good at making his fouls look innocent or simply mis-timed. He is in control and doesn't really fly in with his teeth bared. He goes in sharp and fast whilst looking the other way or holding his hands up.

I disagree, Scholes looks guilty, the pundits and commentators that laugh them off make them sound innocent horseplay as oposed to Mario runnning around with fans booing and commentators spraying absolute bile while assassinating every movement he makes.
This all day

mancunial said:
cheekybids said:
stonerblue said:

This all day

and the day after

sjk2008 said:
People don't really think that "tackle", last night, was worthy of a red card, do they?

A definite foul and a definite yellow card. I wouldn't say it was worth a red, though.

Oldham fan my fucking arse.

You're as raggy as they come and fool nobody!

He lunges, both feet in the air, out of control, with excessive force, 5 mins late and slams into the lads standing leg and its only a yellow?

Rag!

blueinsa said:
sjk2008 said:
People don't really think that "tackle", last night, was worthy of a red card, do they?

A definite foul and a definite yellow card. I wouldn't say it was worth a red, though.

Oldham fan my fucking arse.

You're as raggy as they come and fool nobody!

He lunges, both feet in the air, out of control, with excessive force, 5 mins late and slams into the lads standing leg and its only a yellow?

Rag!
he seem s cool, i m with him. ^^^^^ YEAH

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
oakiecokie said:
Berkovic_blue said:
1358373198164.gif

I eagerly await the forthcoming Mail articles and twitter meltdowns from outraged journalists

Now for me,that is done with intent.No chance of him getting to the ball before the Hammers lad.Fucking disgraceful challenge.

fuck me that is an absolutely horrible challenge,

it s how he tackles(red card everyday!!!!!?!)..... both feet off the ground, missed the ball, i think it is not two footed but his momentum follows through the player, nowhere near the ball (the hammer played for it). his hind leg carry`s though and nearly snaps the players standing leg (as he all his weight is on it).

excessive force...... this for me, ticks 5/6 on a booking.... it s a red card!

des hardi said:
oakiecokie said:
Now for me,that is done with intent.No chance of him getting to the ball before the Hammers lad.Fucking disgraceful challenge.

it s how he tackles(red card everyday!!!!!?!)..... both feet off the ground, missed the ball, i think it is not two footed but his momentum follows through the player, nowhere near the ball (the hammer played for it). his hind leg carry`s though and nearly snaps the players standing leg (as he all his weight is on it).

To be fair, neither foot was off the ground...but it was a purposely and typically (for him) late and poor tackle that should have seen a red card produced.

des hardi said:
oakiecokie said:

All day long.

Only sjk our resident rag and Ronnie fucking Irani would think otherwise!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.