Kompany return date?

WTF has he done to it??? He walked off IIRC. He wasn't even limping.

I can only assume he suffered a further setback, because he was involved in training and seemingly running without any problem less than a week after the injury apparently.

We'll be lucky if he has any significant part to play in the rest of the season. We need to just accept Mangala and Otamendi are going to be first choice centre back pairing for the rest of the season and treat it as a bonus if we can get Kompany back at any point.

Would love to see him come back just in time for the Arsenal home game where he repeats his United performance of a few years ago, dominates at the back and scores the winner for us to effectively win the league.

On Talkwhatsit yesterday they were asking why Klopp doesn't come out and say what is wrong with Sturridge. I think we need to ask the question why don't City come out and say what is wrong with Kompany definitively and also just give us a definitive date for his return or at least an estimated date. IMHO

On Talkwhatsit yesterday they were asking why Klopp doesn't come out and say what is wrong with Sturridge. I think we need to ask the question why don't City come out and say what is wrong with Kompany definitively and also just give us a definitive date for his return or at least an estimated date. IMHO
I think bad news might be coming

if this is the case we should be making moves on stones, if not already
Totally agree. We need four centre backs, we have 2 and a half as it is now.

(My first attempt at typing that auto corrected to "2 and a goat" - made me smile)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.