Kompany return date?

I think bad news might be coming

Nooooooooooooo, not our Vinnie, not the main man, come on Vincent get working laddie. We want you back and if you don't get back fit and raring to go then train as a coach for City please. If that (insert swear word here) Giggs or Briggs or whatever he is called can do it over at the swamp you can do it over here for us. We are 1Billion times better than them. And you are a trillion times better than Giggs/Briggs. (IMHO)

Totally agree. We need four centre backs, we have 2 and a half as it is now.

(My first attempt at typing that auto corrected to "2 and a goat" - made me smile)

demichelis will be gone in the summer to be replaced in the squad by denayer?
and if vinny is on the slide then stones would be my choice to take his mantle, leaving us with the 4 to rotate

Hearing whispers he's done which would be terribly sad.
Last time I'm going to say this [promise]. I said in the summer that this season was make or break. Sadly, I am moving toward the latter. Whether he is finished or not, this cannot go on, as it has for more seasons than I care to remember.

Nooooooooooooo, not our Vinnie, not the main man, come on Vincent get working laddie. We want you back and if you don't get back fit and raring to go then train as a coach for City please. If that (insert swear word here) Giggs or Briggs or whatever he is called can do it over at the swamp you can do it over here for us. We are 1Billion times better than them. And you are a trillion times better than Giggs/Briggs. (IMHO)
I suspect he would stay with us in some kind of coaching role but right now he looks desperate to play,things will be clearer in the summer

demichelis will be gone in the summer to be replaced in the squad by denayer?
and if vinny is on the slide then stones would be my choice to take his mantle, leaving us with the 4 to rotate
Be brave to go with just two and Demi until May mate but I don't think we have the balls to make a big signing in January.

Clearly whether he is "finished" or not, he's never going to be a 30-40 match a season player again and we can't rely on him any longer. I'd be surprised if the club aren't already sorting out a long term replacement but really it needs to be ASAP considering we are in a title challenge and seriously struggling for centre backs. It is really terribly sad, fit and on form Vinny is a genuinely awesome force.

Hearing whispers he's done which would be terribly sad.

Calf or not his time might well have been coming to an end anyway.

Another who has been the spine of our side and been an incredible player but we have to think about rebuilding that spine with Pep about to arrive and Vinny is no good to us injured all the time.

I also think there is far more to all this than just a calf injury and the fall out from the playing for Belgium when we didn't want him too goes much deeper.

Be brave to go with just two and Demi until May mate but I don't think we have the balls to make a big signing in January.

not of the stature we would need we won't
in my opinion all deals are off the table until the "messiah" rocks up in the summer, unless a cheeky nod has been given somehow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.