Kompany Returns from Injury

Consciously playing himself into form. Very cautious today. Felt his influence even though he was only 60% sharp. A real boss.

The best bit after my meat and potato pie was Kompers performance. I did look at the clock after nine minutes, and then fourteen minutes, saw he was still bouncing around and then thought he'd make the ninety. If he stays central to that team till the end of the season . . . . . . .?

Everytime vinny cleared the ball I watched him for another 3-4 seconds to see if he was grabbing anything haha went through it okay although he said he was breathing heavily for the last 5 minutes cause of match fitness

Vinny fit, Zaba back, Aguero fit, Silva getting fit again, Yaya will do his bit, Joe in net, Dinho awesome. The big boys are back for the run-in, nowhere near over yet.....

Amazing how much difference Kompany makes to our D. Ottamendi (for the most part) and the entire back 4 were excellent against Spurs. Undone by a bizarre hand-ball call.

Last edited:
Fucking sick of this shit. He played in one game where we didn't want him to, his national manager insisted on him playing, and now we have this myth that he loves Belgium but not City, utter fucking bollocks that is spoken by utterly daft cunts
Ha ha just catching up you silly naïve bellend

Loving these rehab videos posted by him - the club obviously backing him by sending him all over the world with a top class team behind him to get him fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.