Kompany & Silva Statues

Fantastic effort. The unique concept somehow makes them a lot more palatable for me, and I imagine many others.

A blue Kompany statue might draw a few Megamind comparisons though!

Just saw the video on the City website - Christ, that 'Roy of the Rovers' strike by Vinny against Leicester was absolutely immense!!

I can't believe we got Andy Scott to do them!!!!

I visited The Kelpies last month and anyone who gets the chance to visit them in Scotland, they will take your breath away.

Dave and Vinny deserve no greater tribute than these terrific statues.

Well done to the club and everyone involved.
Looks shite. Why can't the people in charge that do these things just say: "I want a statue" .Not somethin where you shit in a bucket, sprinkle it with stardust then bus load a bunch of southerners to pay/masturbate over it. Shite IMO

Looks shite. Why can't the people in charge that do these things just say: "I want a statue" .Not somethin where you shit in a bucket, sprinkle it with stardust then bus load a bunch of southerners to pay/masturbate over it. Shite IMO
Disagree, I love them. If I could ofchoose a pose ,Silva iconic celebration scoring against QPR .

I can't believe we got Andy Scott to do them!!!!

I visited The Kelpies last month and anyone who gets the chance to visit them in Scotland, they will take your breath away.

Dave and Vinny deserve no greater tribute than these terrific statues.

Well done to the club and everyone involved.
Glad you like them mate. Us Scots are rather proud of the Kelpies. I was blown away when it was revealed Andy Scott was doing our three legends. I really hoped he would do them in steel like he has rather than the more traditional bronze (see his John Greig at Ibrox). My initial view is that these are the best examples of sporting statues in the world. That’s a challenge to anyone that can show better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.