Kompany This Season

Prestwich_Blue said:
Seosa said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Some of us have said this before; when he puts the captain's armband on he turns into Richard Dunne.

Exactly, the clangers against Scum and Napoli are prime examples.
The own goals can't be far away now.

Its up to Roberto and the coaching staff to prevent this from occuring. Mancini has worked wonders on Micah and helped Lescott to an extent, his next job is to stop Vince from going down the Dunne line.

He is playing nowhere nearly as badly as people are making out on here. I think we just need to work on our defensive positioning and we definitely need nigel back ASAP.

sboroMCFC said:
He is playing nowhere nearly as badly as people are making out on here. I think we just need to work on our defensive positioning and we definitely need nigel back ASAP.

Agreed with that. Christ, I only meant that he hasn't been his usual sparkling self; this thread reads like he's Titus Bramble's less talented brother.

Damocles said:
sboroMCFC said:

Agreed with that. Christ, I only meant that he hasn't been his usual sparkling self; this thread reads like he's Titus Bramble's less talented brother.
The legend that is Titus Bramble scored today!

Young said:
RandomJ said:
It's the absence of De Jong. Not just Kompany but our entire defence has looked shit this season. I think having De Jong in front of them gave them a lot of confidence. Need him back badly.
Exactly. Those 'smarty pants' saying we do not De Jong clearly do not understand the importance of having a proper anchorman in the modern game.

NDJ will take some defensive pressure off Kompany.

Remind me of those Anchormen Ream Madrid, Barcelona or Chelsea play week in week out.

Sabster said:
Young said:
RandomJ said:
It's the absence of De Jong. Not just Kompany but our entire defence has looked shit this season. I think having De Jong in front of them gave them a lot of confidence. Need him back badly.
Exactly. Those 'smarty pants' saying we do not De Jong clearly do not understand the importance of having a proper anchorman in the modern game.

NDJ will take some defensive pressure off Kompany.

Remind me of those Anchormen Ream Madrid, Barcelona or Chelsea play week in week out.

Don't you start with your pathetic Anti-NDJ campaign, Dickster!

I think a lot of you have forgotten that Vinnnie became a father this summer, I for one think this is affecting him. Do not worry, he will be back to his best very shortly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.