Kompany This Season

BlueSinclair said:
Francis Rizzo said:
BlueSinclair said:
Its odd how being cpatain in city makes you a worse player. We've seen it time and time again. Very disappointed in him. And when lescott is also always looking to make a mistake its just a terrible parnership. Lescott has been decent don't get me wrong, but he always look like making a mistake. Kinda clumsy.

Get off the lads back, did it make Paul Power a worse player or Keith curle or Andy Morrison or Carlos Tevez?????????????? We are four games in and dropped two points you lot need to give your head a shake. NEGATIVE TWATS

Way to overreact. I was not getting on the players back, I was just pointing out how odd it is that so many players have seen a dip in form when appointed captain. Its just facts. And Lescott has always been this kind of player, that is slightly clumsy and makes mistakes now and again. Doesn't make him bad, but when vinnie is struggling, its just not a good partnership atm.

Calm the fuck down, its mind boogling how many cannot accept difference of opinion after a draw or loss - or even victory. Not every different opinion and comment is bullshit you know. Everything is not sunshine and rainbows.

Have some god damn respect for other people, and the team, by not accepting everything you get served.

I'd CONSIDER dropping him, because I think he is more than strong enough to come out better for it. It will just make him want to improve more imo.

And I said CONSIDER.

Who are these players that have become so bad after being given the captaincy and dont dare say Dunne because he was always shit its just he sligthly shone because the rest of the team were shocking. And as for coming on here spouting off after a draw or loss Where the fuck were all you Kompany haters after the three previous league games ??????????? Come on lads are you city or not???????? kompany is one of the best centre halfs city have had FACT

Kompany didnt have a great game but neither did yaya or nasri,personally i think Mancini was at fault today,at 2 nil Tevez should of been on,Dzeko off.Then Johnson for Nasri,then Savic for Sergio.
i dont think it was that much of a disaster and Mancini will learn to use his squad more.
The thing that is plain to see is we are better in possesion than last year but not as good without it.

I was sat with a rag today (could'nt get a ticket for OT) watching the game and he could not believe as well as me why Silva was subbed. He is a Utd fan and regards Silva as our best player as well as I do, so why not crank the attacking pressure up and not worry about bringing on a defender? I don't get it,and neither did my rag mate. Before you start, I am not siding with my mate but after all the success they've had down the years he can see a bad substitution when he sees one (like us!) Bemused and gutted :(

watching your rivals when your own team play their biggest game of the season is inexcusable and unforgivable.

But your mate was right.

The difference is we are more attacking the back four will have to adjust! they are just not getting the cover they did last year fact

last season we always had someone sitting infront of the back four. this season they dont always have that luxury though that'll change when NDJ is fit.

Kompany will be back bigger and better than ever, form is temporary class is permanent and all that.

But why did someone feel the need to point out that he's become a father and this has affected his game???!!!! I dont get it

And whoever said Toure to be dropped for NDJ on his return, I am in total agreement

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I was sat with a rag today (could'nt get a ticket for OT) watching the game and he could not believe as well as me why Silva was subbed. He is a Utd fan and regards Silva as our best player as well as I do, so why not crank the attacking pressure up and not worry about bringing on a defender? I don't get it,and neither did my rag mate. Before you start, I am not siding with my mate but after all the success they've had down the years he can see a bad substitution when he sees one (like us!) Bemused and gutted :(

Why mention your rag scum bastard m8 (hope he gets aids) and their success???

I mentioned that he has become a father because when you have a young baby your mentality changes. Its a long time since my kids were babies but remember at work it did change my thinking.
Before anyone says they only play for 90 minutes he is a human being and will be affected.
I can't believe people said it may need to be considered to drop him, I don't agree. But everyone is entitled to an opinion,

He's definitely missing NDJ. Several times this season he has come forward from the back line to tackle or block leaving a hole behind him. With NDJ he very rarely has the need to come out from the back. VK is class and I'm sure we will all have forgotten about this thread come May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.