Kompany Wants To Leave City - SSN

if his agent plantede this story.if he is looking for a new bumper deal.at what cost to the club? Was his mind not focused the other night. Cos from first kick the other night he was piss poor by his standards of this season.concentrate on football lightbulb head

The Fat el Hombre said:
Can't afford to lose Vince. I'm not particularly worried about this one though. A bit feeble to say he's unsettled by Tevez's transfer request if you ask me

I am not sure. I am unsettled by it. I guess we will find out in the next few weeks. ie How the team perform in the wake of our captain´s pathetic behaviour.

My concern is whether we are still pandering to Carlos. On another thread it has been mentioned the club have given Carlos assurances that we are bringing in a star player. FFS we already brought in Silva, Yaya, Kolarov and Balotelli.

Tevez should not be calling the shots. I hope he isn´t. But in my mind he should have been stripped of the captaincy and the armband handed to Kompany or de Jong.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
I'm only go to attend one more this year then that's it for 2010, they can suck my balls.
One more it is then, me and you protest after the villa game outside coms.....don't wash your hair for a few days, we've got to do it properly.

Get TMQ involved, he has never washed his.

IT ISN'T TRUE - MORE PAPER BOLLOCKS - CAN WE ALL STOP GETTING UPSET AND SLAGGING OFF PLAYERS EVERY TIME A BULLSHIT STORY TURNS UP IN THE RAGS!?!?!

Thank you and Happy Christmas!

If Vinny was to go it would be a massive loss to us as he has been our best performer in defence for the past 2 seasons.

Hopeful it's just paper talk as it was also mentioned that Ronaldhino would be coming our way in exchange which is bollox.

MancAl said:
IT ISN'T TRUE - MORE PAPER BOLLOCKS - CAN WE ALL STOP GETTING UPSET AND SLAGGING OFF PLAYERS EVERY TIME A BULLSHIT STORY TURNS UP IN THE RAGS!?!?!

Thank you and Happy Christmas!

The above. Its Christmas not april fools but that does not mean we have to run round like headless chickens. I know some of the replies are WUM taking the piss out of the thread but what is very worrying is that we still have fans who want to believe in fairytales. FFS get a grip! and Merry Christmas to all blues everywhere, even the ones who still believe in the tooth fairy.

my mate is his butcher in didsbury and he has already ordered his turkey for next year so it is definately bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.