Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

blueyorkie said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
what a horrible bastard of a decision. complete joke, first foul, and it was just a nudge in the back when challenging for the ball. absolutely nothing in it, and wrong to book him (especially in the first 30 mins).

fortunately kompany was immense and didn't commit another foul, cos i was convinced that he was gonna get a second yellow.

BUT, all these shit decisions are mounting up, and with 1 more yellow kompany misses another game. another wrong red card decision like against the rags and he misses a third of the season (5 whole games!!).

pathetic decision, but I want to know what people see as the 'worst' decision against us this season. I think I may go for kompany's red against the rags, given the magnitude of the match, the timing in the game (just 12 minutes), the huge knock on effect it had, and also the fact it wasn't a foul!

Ps, does anyone else feel the rule where by each straight red results in an increasing games ban is wrong. For 2 innocuous yellows, the next red will result in a 4 game ban? if a player gets sent off twice, both for 2 yellows, then a straight red will be 5 games?? i don't agree with this rule

I think you may find that the totting up system on yellow cards has expired.

It showed it as 4 last nite on Sky when Vinny was booked,does that not matter then if he receives another making it 5 ? does it start again or go up to 10 now before another ban is issued ?

I forgot how it works after January

meeesh said:
blueyorkie said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
what a horrible bastard of a decision. complete joke, first foul, and it was just a nudge in the back when challenging for the ball. absolutely nothing in it, and wrong to book him (especially in the first 30 mins).

fortunately kompany was immense and didn't commit another foul, cos i was convinced that he was gonna get a second yellow.

BUT, all these shit decisions are mounting up, and with 1 more yellow kompany misses another game. another wrong red card decision like against the rags and he misses a third of the season (5 whole games!!).

pathetic decision, but I want to know what people see as the 'worst' decision against us this season. I think I may go for kompany's red against the rags, given the magnitude of the match, the timing in the game (just 12 minutes), the huge knock on effect it had, and also the fact it wasn't a foul!

Ps, does anyone else feel the rule where by each straight red results in an increasing games ban is wrong. For 2 innocuous yellows, the next red will result in a 4 game ban? if a player gets sent off twice, both for 2 yellows, then a straight red will be 5 games?? i don't agree with this rule

It showed it as 4 last nite on Sky when Vinny was booked,does that not matter then if he receives another making it 5 ? does it start again or go up to 10 now before another ban is issued ?

It's now 10 yellows, it changed from 5 a few weeks back

Tonster said:
meeesh said:
blueyorkie said:

It's now 10 yellows, it changed from 5 a few weeks back

Thought it was now 10,cheers for that

I'm the first to defend referees as I know what a hard job it is, and how decisions are often misunderstood by the laymen, but that was admittedly the strangest booking I've seen all season, in any game.

It's not necessarily the worst decision I've seen per se, I just can't quite work out why a minor nudge is a yellow. Second foul of the night by the way, not first, but even so it's not even approaching "persistent infringement".

Try one of these :
2 stonewall pens vs chelsea
offside goal vs Sunderland
Mario's goal ruled out vs West Brom
Felt Clichy's red vs chelsea may not have been on another day
Balotelli red vs Liverpool
Kolarov yellow vs Liverpool
Kompany red vs Scum
Barry red card
Balotelli yellow vs Spurs
Kompany + Lescott yellow vs Everton
Micah Richards penalty vs Liverpool
No penalty for us vs Everton handball.....

Fuck they are mounting up arent they ???

A deliberate attempt by an agenda-driven referee to unsettle our team and our best defender by making him think twice about his tackles for the rest of the game.

For any other team in the league at that stage of the match for a foul like that, no yellow card. I'd put good money on that.

mcfcdjr said:
Try one of these :
2 stonewall pens vs chelsea
offside goal vs Sunderland
Mario's goal ruled out vs West Brom
Felt Clichy's red vs chelsea may not have been on another day
Balotelli red vs Liverpool
Kolarov yellow vs Liverpool
Kompany red vs Scum
Barry red card
Balotelli yellow vs Spurs
Kompany + Lescott yellow vs Everton
Micah Richards penalty vs Liverpool
No penalty for us vs Everton handball.....

The tackle from behind by the adulterer Giggs, right under the refs nose

Fuck they are mounting up arent they ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.