Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

I was watching last night's game in a sports bar. United were on the next screen.
Kompany gets a yellow. Few minutes later Scholes kicks a Stoke player across the back of both of his calves. Surprise, surprise! Nothing given

kinkysleftfoot said:
Knocked him out of the way and was a foul.....stop bleating!

Yes. But shouldn't have been a yellow card.
The foul on Aguero was much worse and we didn't get a free-kick.

Along with the penalty not given for the Howard assault on Lescott last night, it has to be the penalty not given in Munich when Silva was taken out by Boatang! I cant remember any more clear cut penalty decisions not given than those two!

mansour's tow ropes said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Ps, does anyone else feel the rule where by each straight red results in an increasing games ban is wrong. For 2 innocuous yellows, the next red will result in a 4 game ban? if a player gets sent off twice, both for 2 yellows, then a straight red will be 5 games?? i don't agree with this rule

Not sure THAT is the rule, mate. Think two yellows = 1 match ban, whereas straight red = 3 match ban.
2 yellows = 1 match ban

But if this player was to then get a straight red = 4 match ban.

This is the case with balotelli, and if barry gets a straight red it will be 4 games too

Balotelli didn't get a card, I'm not sure how they came up with a four game ban.

Worst decision was probably Kolarov's yellow against Liverpool, at least with things like Kompany's red you can understand the ref has just made a shit rash decision. But Kolarov went in the same height as Henderson, won the ball, Henderson goes down like a woman despite him being the one who caught Kolarov yet inexplicably the ref books Kolarov.
In the 2-2 game against Fulham the foul on Dzeko before their equaliser was pretty blatant as well, thats up there with the worst.

The worst decision of the season was Balotelli's yellow card against Liverpool/

LoveCity said:
A deliberate attempt by an agenda-driven referee to unsettle our team and our best defender by making him think twice about his tackles for the rest of the game.

True, and this isn't a new tactic it's been going on for quite some time now. I've noticed in most games the ref targets our central defenders as early as possible, however ignores the opposition's fouls. If our mid field is in control they get targetted and so on up to and including the forwards. It's called selective neutralization.

Very subtle, and controls the strengths of our players, thus limiting their impact.

Re: Re: Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

mcfcdjr said:
Try one of these :
2 stonewall pens vs chelsea
offside goal vs Sunderland
Mario's goal ruled out vs West Brom
Felt Clichy's red vs chelsea may not have been on another day
Balotelli red vs Liverpool
Kolarov yellow vs Liverpool
Kompany red vs Scum
Barry red card
Balotelli yellow vs Spurs
Kompany + Lescott yellow vs Everton
Micah Richards penalty vs Liverpool
No penalty for us vs Everton handball.....

Fuck they are mounting up arent they ???

It's endless isn't it. Imagine if Richards had fouled Drente last night instead of the other way around. Is there anyone here who thinks he would not have got a straight red?

And what about Charlie 50 fouls a game Adam? Gareth 2 tickles Barry - sent off.. Charlie 50 fouls - nothing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Barcon said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Not sure THAT is the rule, mate. Think two yellows = 1 match ban, whereas straight red = 3 match ban.
2 yellows = 1 match ban

But if this player was to then get a straight red = 4 match ban.

This is the case with balotelli, and if barry gets a straight red it will be 4 games too

Balotelli didn't get a card, I'm not sure how they came up with a four game ban.

they charged him with violent conduct (effectively giving him a red card)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.