Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

Bobby took lescott off because he thought Walton was going to do it for him, Walton is an absolute **** of man

We have Mike Dean against Fulham so should get through the match without any real controversy, then we will get a stonewall homer ref away at Villa in a match we seemed destined to struggle in.

superstevieg said:
mike dean, i don't remember any controversy with him. please lets just have a decent ref

he's been fair for us but has given chelsea a few favorable decisions, most notably at newcastle when luiz committed an obvious professional foul in like the 6th minute and was only yellowed

I think it's pretty ridiculous that every time Balo makes contact with another player he's given a yellow based solely on reputation. It also sucks that players can do anything short of stabbing him with zero chance of even a talking to.

reni800 said:
I'm told Kolarov's yellow against Liverpool at Anfield was a joke, but I haven't seen it, so can't say for sure.

Well what happened was....

Kolarov got tackled, possibly even fouled (high foot against him) and got booked. Really was one of those moments. But then so were the Kompany and Lescott ones against Peter Walton.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 am --<br /><br />
Comrade Buka said:
superstevieg said:
so lets add walton onto the list of refs who despise us ... foy, webb, ...

clattenburg

Pretty sure this Clattenburg one is pretty much a myth. I am sure I saw some stats that show we win about 75% of our games with Clattenburg in charge.

MCFC BOB said:
I think Drenthe should have been sent off last night. Scholes was sent off against us for exactly the same challenge.

I agree he should have gone.

But Scholes' was far worse. Drenthe clattered Richards because both were running at full pelt and Drenthe was milliseconds late and high with his challenge. No malice in it, just a wreckless challenge that deserved a red. He was unfortunate in a way, but fortune to have avoided the red.

Scholes' challenge wasn't unfortunate. It was based ENTIRELY on malice. They were losing, he was pissed off, lost it and coldly decided to kick Zabba on the thigh. There was no room for a more lenient interpretation, so he walked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.