Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

Re: Re: Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

cheddar404 said:
coulsonblue said:
hertsblue said:
Add
Dzeko- No penalty v Pool
reina- Handball outside the box- nothing given
De Jong- Yellow in the 7th minute, yes 7th minute for a nothing challenge against Sunderland
Mireles for Chelsea should have picked up more yellows than Clichy in the Chelsea game yet avoided punishment
Evra Elbow on Richards- nothing given
Giggs- bad tackle from behind - No card

And then tell us there is no agenda or bias

The bold west brom goal was rightly ruled offside. I remember watching Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday saying it was fine, but he doesn't know the rules. One of our players did interfere with their defenders.

Really?

Yes. Aguero didn't touch the ball, the defender did, but he only had to because Aguero was pressuring him. Without the pressure, he could have let the keeper claim it who may have shouted if aguero wasn't there as it wasn't a powerful shot from Silva. He also may have miskicked it because of the pressure rather than clear it cleanly.

Re: Re: Kompany yellow card/worst decision of the season

hertsblue said:
Chippy_boy said:
mcfcdjr said:
Try one of these :
2 stonewall pens vs chelsea
offside goal vs Sunderland
Mario's goal ruled out vs West Brom
Felt Clichy's red vs chelsea may not have been on another day
Balotelli red vs Liverpool
Kolarov yellow vs Liverpool
Kompany red vs Scum
Barry red card
Balotelli yellow vs Spurs
Kompany + Lescott yellow vs Everton
Micah Richards penalty vs Liverpool
No penalty for us vs Everton handball.....

Fuck they are mounting up arent they ???

It's endless isn't it. Imagine if Richards had fouled Drente last night instead of the other way around. Is there anyone here who thinks he would not have got a straight red?

And what about Charlie 50 fouls a game Adam? Gareth 2 tickles Barry - sent off.. Charlie 50 fouls - nothing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Add
Dzeko- No penalty v Pool
reina- Handball outside the box- nothing given
De Jong- Yellow in the 7th minute, yes 7th minute for a nothing challenge against Sunderland
Mireles for Chelsea should have picked up more yellows than Clichy in the Chelsea game yet avoided punishment
Evra Elbow on Richards- nothing given
Giggs- bad tackle from behind - No card

And then tell us there is no agenda or bias

we ought to start a thread with all bad decisions, and just add to it after each game. then look back at the end of the season after we win the league.

someone reliable needs to start a 'bad decision' thread

mansour's tow ropes said:
what a horrible bastard of a decision. complete joke, first foul, and it was just a nudge in the back when challenging for the ball. absolutely nothing in it, and wrong to book him (especially in the first 30 mins).

fortunately kompany was immense and didn't commit another foul, cos i was convinced that he was gonna get a second yellow.

BUT, all these shit decisions are mounting up, and with 1 more yellow kompany misses another game. another wrong red card decision like against the rags and he misses a third of the season (5 whole games!!).

pathetic decision, but I want to know what people see as the 'worst' decision against us this season. I think I may go for kompany's red against the rags, given the magnitude of the match, the timing in the game (just 12 minutes), the huge knock on effect it had, and also the fact it wasn't a foul!

Ps, does anyone else feel the rule where by each straight red results in an increasing games ban is wrong. For 2 innocuous yellows, the next red will result in a 4 game ban? if a player gets sent off twice, both for 2 yellows, then a straight red will be 5 games?? i don't agree with this rule

Have to agree there's been a lot of bad ones this season but Kompany's red was the worst. In terms of costing us points the offside goal at Sunderland was bad but at least it was tight (though clearly offside).

We are due some serious luck for the rest of the season!

I feel that we haven't had the worst decision of the season yet. Hopefully, it will happen at The Swamp and Crappenberg sends off FatScouseGit for aggressive granny shaggin' in the fifth minute and MANUre drop three precious home points. I did like Enid Blyton when I was in primary school!

this isn't the end

I wondered why the rags where in debt it's cos' they gave all of there money away to the ref's

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I feel that we haven't had the worst decision of the season yet. Hopefully, it will happen at The Swamp and Crappenberg sends off FatScouseGit for aggressive granny shaggin' in the fifth minute and MANUre drop three precious home points. I did like Enid Blyton when I was in primary school!

Was she in the same class as you or a year up on you ??

;)

constantly other team fouling and ref just playing and city booking for 1st foul #bullshit bent refs

There's too many to choose from to be honest! Sunderland offside goal in the final seconds, Kompany red card against the scum, blatant penalties not given against Everton last night and Bayern Munich away!

I have no idea why Drenthe didn't get sent off either last night after his kick on Richards! The ball had gone and then he decided to lift his leg and kick Richards in the thigh! Obvious red card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.