Kompany

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewbBlue said:
We give Kompany a chance but buy Luiz as insurance.

Luiz is a young player nobody really knows anything about because he's played one season in a poor league so how good he is really isn't known. But Benfica want £30million for him; RIDICULOUS!

He wasn't even taken to the World Cup with the worst Brazil squad I've eer seen!

Don't agree. I'm a big fan of Kompany and it's got nothing to do with him being a 'cheap' and having a big heart. I think he's an excellent central defender and he'd be the first name on my team sheet.

danburge82 said:
NewbBlue said:
We give Kompany a chance but buy Luiz as insurance.

Luiz is a young player nobody really knows anything about because he's played one season in a poor league so how good he is really isn't known. But Benfica want £30million for him; RIDICULOUS!

He wasn't even taken to the World Cup with the worst Brazil squad I've eer seen!

Head and shoulders above Kompany and Lescott, pace power strength and far superior technique to anything we got, you don't get Barca, Madrid Chelsea et'al monitoring you if you're just ok he has a big fee on his head because he's good.

Plenty of quality players never went to the world cup it's all down to the national manager and personal opinion.

Skashion said:
Don't agree. I'm a big fan of Kompany and it's got nothing to do with him being a 'cheap' and having a big heart. I think he's an excellent central defender and he'd be the first name on my team sheet.

I have to agree, he was outstanding in several important games last season imo.

good player kompany and at least he showed he cared last night,was'nt happy with certain decisions,which for me imo shows his passion for the club...

The Fixer said:
danburge82 said:

Head and shoulders above Kompany and Lescott, pace power strength and far superior technique to anything we got, you don't get Barca, Madrid Chelsea et'al monitoring you if you're just ok he has a big fee on his head because he's good.

Plenty of quality players never went to the world cup it's all down to the national manager and personal opinion.
big fee means he,s good??????? how much was jo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.