Kompany

Think that Kompany excels, as he is one of the very few centre halves who can actually play football. In that sense, he may not be the best defensive centre half, but he is arguably the best footballing one in the EPL.

A credit to the club. Seems to genuinely care about the club.
A massively underrated player. Top quality "ball-playing" centre half.
Does lots of good charity work (in particularly Congo where he's from).
Always says exactly the right things in interviews.
Totally embraced Mancini's methods and philosophy (and reaping the benefits!).

Absolutely fantastic player! Can anyone name a better centre half in the Prem?

Love how he applauds the whole crowd with de Jong at the end as well!

TFC said:
I've got a round of applause for the whole back 4....the whole team really.

Micah and Boateng are really going to struggle to get back in this team the way Zab is playing, Lescott did really well after coming on and Kolarov (other than getting shafted) had a great game to.

Fucking over the moon after that performance.
No he won't, it's a shame as Zaba is a much better right back than him, but Mancini will percist with Boateng at right back no matter how hood Zaba or Richards play.

Boateng, in my mind, is a classic centre half like Lescott, he can't get forward anywhere near well enough to be the type of player Mancini wants him to be, I think his best position would be a tough centre half that's good at passing it out of defence, him and Kompany could be beasty at the back.

ello_jo said:
De jong and kompany two of the best ive seen in a city shirt. Both quality professionals!

My favourite City players have always been forwards, probably due to me being an attacking player when I played.

De Jong and Kompany are currently in the process of changing this!

the best player on the park,for me,today..
another couple of seasons,,,,,,,,LEGEND..
probably sparky's best signing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.