Kompany

im_still_here

I just love watching this guys interviews aswell as his outstanding performances week in week out, this lad speaks the truth and can read and play the game as good as the best.

ONE OF THE TOP 10 DEFENDERS IN THE WORLD.

VINCENT KOMPANY, KOMPANY VINCENT KOMPANY NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHHH

im_still_here said:
I just love watching this guys interviews aswell as his outstanding performances week in week out, this lad speaks the truth and can read and play the game as good as the best.

Disagree but he is fookin good though and certainly could well be in the future

dctid said:
im_still_here said:

If you disgaree, could you post ten centre-backs better than Kompany in world football right now?

dctid said:
im_still_here said:

Disagree, he is one of the best in the world, and in my opinion every team in Europe would kill to have him. I'm just so glad he's ours

1. Lucio (Nothing there to say, he is the best of all)
2. Puyol (Also on the best Level, not much to talk bout)
3. Vidic (Great in Duells, but cant play opening Balls, not at all)
4. Kompany (Left to much space sometimes, still he an awesome ground Control)
5. Pique (The quickest after Lucio, but sometimes just miles away from duells)
6. Terry (Best timing after Lucio, but the slowest)
7. Chelinni
8. Carvalo
9. Hummels
10. Kolarov =)

MCFC BOB said:
dctid said:
If you disgaree, could you post ten centre-backs better than Kompany in world football right now?

I can name a few

Vidic
Terry
Luiz
Lucio
Rio Ferdenand (when fit)
Vermaelen
Pique

are some i can think off - it diffucult to compare because different leagues demand different qualities - he is one of the best in the prem no doubt but not top 10 in the world<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 am --<br /><br />
mancityscot said:
dctid said:

Disagree, he is one of the best in the world, and in my opinion every team in Europe would kill to have him. I'm just so glad he's ours

of course they would because he is an outstanding player if he is so good lets just hope Barca or Real dont come knocking

Love Kompany & De Jong two great signings for us !!! Today it was another great header away from Kompany again and again .Great defending .

dctid said:
MCFC BOB said:

I can name a few

Vidic
Terry
Luiz
Lucio
Rio Ferdenand (when fit)
Vermaelen
Pique

are some i can think off - it diffucult to compare because different leagues demand different qualities - he is one of the best in the prem no doubt but not top 10 in the world
I'll give you Vidic, Luiz and Pique, Vermaelen and at a push Lucio. But Terry and Ferdinand are not better than Kompany for me.

MCFC BOB said:
dctid said:
I can name a few

Vidic
Terry
Luiz
Lucio
Rio Ferdenand (when fit)
Vermaelen
Pique

are some i can think off - it diffucult to compare because different leagues demand different qualities - he is one of the best in the prem no doubt but not top 10 in the world
I'll give you Vidic, Luiz and Pique, Vermaelen and at a push Lucio. But Terry and Ferdinand are not better than Kompany for me.

Again it depends how you measure - as a Captain and what Terry does for Chelski and Camel gob has done for the rags over the years gives them the edge

Kompany is quality but for me not top 10 maybe in a year or so and playing in the Chumos League because that is the acid test simple as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.