Kompany

Happy Feet

There is more to being a captain than wearing the armband and tossing a coin. Last night we lacked leadership on the field and we need it NOW off the field, step up to the plate.

Good call.

It's time for Kompany as the captain to step up when the players start to revolt and start leading the team. The burden shouldn't all be laid in the hands of Mancini.

We need leaders not A leader. I dont think the lack of leadership was Kompanys fault last night, he lead by example as always IMO

I agree, same with second half against fulham! we need someone on the pitch who can motivate and get the players to play when things get hard.

Kompany seems to me unable to this.

yes we badly need a leader on the field, sadly i dont think any of our current players are suitable,dare i say it we need a roy keane type of character out there

De Jong,should be captain much more vocal and would take no shit from tevez and the likes !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.