Kompany

Unfortunately the information is correct, Kompany had an operation early saturday morning on his knee and is expected to be out for up to 6 months after sustaining the injury in wednesday training session...

I know the chief executive at the hospital the players use, he won't play again this season.

Massive_Shroom said:
big blueballs said:
My mates auntie.....says it all realy....What's her position at the club? If she ain't medical staff how would she know...ask yourself that!
Fucking hell I don't wana believe it either but if your mate told you would you not believe him? He's a city fan what has he got to gain from lying about it
To get attention and self importance, the reasons why most people lie. Sadly, however, there is rarely smoke without fire so I personally expect him to be out for at least a few games.

Massive_Shroom said:
GAZZA said:
Massive_Shroom said:
Oh my god you fucking prick, did you watch the game on espn yesterday you clown
Calm down raggy, there's a good boy.
Ye I'm a rag but I love the way city play so much I follow them home and away every week and post on blue moon for the fun of it. Sad muppet

Why have massive in your name then?

johnny crossan said:
lionheart said:
[Sadly, however, there is rarely smoke without fire so I personally expect him to be out for at least a few games.
see Friday's training report for a bucket of water

Vinnie was tweeting from his hotel room on Saturday morning including a picture showing the bad weather.I think he also included a picture!

big blueballs said:
Massive_Shroom said:
I hope it's a rumour but my mates auntie works at city and she's the one that told him he said why would she lie.
My mates auntie.....says it all realy....What's her position at the club? If she ain't medical staff how would she know...ask yourself that!

Ignore shroom hes a wum pretending to be itk

JayMCFC said:
Unfortunately the information is correct, Kompany had an operation early saturday morning on his knee and is expected to be out for up to 6 months after sustaining the injury in wednesday training session...

I know the chief executive at the hospital the players use, he won't play again this season.

Wow what a first post!

My mate on Twitter reckons VK has had to have his spine removed and is currently undergoing cybernetic surgery to turn him into an android, VK.20.

He could be winding me up, though.

GAZZA massive shroom is a blue, he goes home and away with me and i was with him when we got told the info. Might be bollocks might not be but stop accusing people of being rags when you know fuck all about them

1dart said:
GAZZA massive shroom is a blue, he goes home and away with me and i was with him when we got told the info. Might be bollocks might not be but stop accusing people of being rags when you know fuck all about them

Just not a very bright one.......

Good to see the offensive post removed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.