Kompany

nicko

Very sorry if already posted but can't see it.

What up with kompany ????

Rumours from a rag mate who works at Alex private hospital that he has broken or dis located knee????

Any reassuring news out there ???

nicko said:

Rumours from a rag mate who works at Alex private hospital that he has broken or dis located knee????

Must have done it this morning then as he was running at training on Friday acc to the reports!

nicko said:

It's just every rags dream - don't worry

well. i couldnt agree more.
glen quagmire said:
There's nothing wrong with him, as a captain and a leader he decided that as it was fulham, savic could do with a confidence boost........

Oh, maybe he broke his knee when he walked into the stadium then? Although I was at the match I also recorded it on ESPN and have just watched it again (sad I know but there we are) and saw Vinnie walking through the corridors of power!!!

But, as someone else says, rag said it so say no more!!

I have also heard the same off a few people that he's out for the season and vinnie has posted on twitter saying he had a negative scan, why is he having a scan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.