Kompany

Kompany is obviously world class and has developed into a real captain. He actually stands out in City's side! Lescott, Hart, Clichy, Barry, Zaba and Yaya are others who look to be 100 per cent players.

Brilliant video. . All it needs is Vinny's goal againts the rags on Monday and his celebration. The jump in the air and pure joy on his face.
Immense.

My Geordie mate (season ticket holder at SJP) called me after yesterday's game to say how impressed he'd been with City. He reckoned Komps = 3 central defenders.

I couldn't disagree!

Vinnie is the best central defender ive ever seen and certainly at City.

Hes got all the "lion heart and bravery" of Terry and Vidic, hes commanding and puts his body on the line, bullies opponents, hes all those things as well as a "footballing" centre half. Theres nothing about his game that anyone could want to change, so for me hes quite easily the best central defender in the world right now.

Also, as every City fan is im proud to have him as our captain, he bleeds blue blood, never fails to acknowledge the fans and their importance. great role model and its a privilege to watch him play in and lead this team.

istillovemikeriley said:
Thiago Silva
Terry
Kompany

un-biased view but i can understand where you guys are coming from.

Deluded! Terry is on no level better than Kompany, not fit to tie his laces on talent or a personal level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.