Kompany

Re: Gluten Free Kompany

Not having a go or anything, as you may raise a valid point; but we have a pretty extensive medical team, I'm sure these types of things are routinely checked for and lifestyles adjusted to suit.

gmckennasell said:
We have 2 very capable defenders in komps and richards , but their injury records are becoming a joke , maybe the physios and the medical team at the club need a kick up the arse , not the players.
Can they do anything for my dodgy back i get out of kip of a morning and i cant move a muscle
Vinny will be ok

I think he made it look more serious than it actually was to waste time for nastasic to get ready. Hopefully not that bad. Good timing of the international break. Maybe he will be back for Chelsea in 3 weeks.

When Demichelis is fit, there's a definite argument for resting Kompany more, away games and champions league being the priority.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
samharris said:
I personally think we played better at the back after Vinnie went off..

just sayin' like.

The sting had been taken out and Nasty had a better game today than Wednesday, and Joleoninho (who was winning 3-1 at the end!) can still defend as well as anyone!

Joleon got better as the game progressed. The support he got gave him confidence. The more he plays, the better he gets hence the season when he played every game with Vinnie, they were the best defenders in the league. There is no doubt about his defensive qualities but he sometimes seems to panic when he has the ball around the penalty area. However, I have no worries when he plays

Kompany looked really unhappy and frustrated , but it's happening all too often and it's worrying , the guy is NEVER fit .....

they've not got a drinks club going , with sexy waitresses doing the honours , in that Physios room have they ?

black mamba said:
Kompany looked really unhappy and frustrated , but it's happening all too often and it's worrying , the guy is NEVER fit .....

they've not got a drinks club going , with sexy waitresses doing the honours , in that Physios room have they ?
Since 2012 Kompany as been injured quite a lot . Lescott never seems to be as injured as much as Kompany .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.