Kompany

ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just say, that I was one of the few predicting just this scenario. whilst others were calling me disloyal/rag etc - i was warning about just this. And now we've got to play Lescott - just about the worst defender in the PL. He's always been exceptionally ordinary IMO - now he's a laughing stock - truly embarrassing.

Nastisic is like a fish out of water without his leader next to him - understandable as he's only young and still learning.

Demichellis? Who? And we're expecting this guy with no PL experience to wander in if/when he's fit and be ready for the FA Cup semi-final/CL quarter final/ PL run in? Crazy.

We knew this could and probably would happen again this Season, but yet again failed to address it.

Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards................

It isnt good enough.
You're not doing anything to disprove those claims

ANY1aBLUE said:
Can I just say, that I was one of the few predicting just this scenario. whilst others were calling me disloyal/rag etc - i was warning about just this. And now we've got to play Lescott - just about the worst defender in the PL. He's always been exceptionally ordinary IMO - now he's a laughing stock - truly embarrassing.

Nastisic is like a fish out of water without his leader next to him - understandable as he's only young and still learning.

Demichellis? Who? And we're expecting this guy with no PL experience to wander in if/when he's fit and be ready for the FA Cup semi-final/CL quarter final/ PL run in? Crazy.

We knew this could and probably would happen again this Season, but yet again failed to address it.

Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards................

It isnt good enough.
That's pretty harsh.

LoveCity said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards...............

Luckily there is no ACON until 2015, by which point Yaya will probably have retired from international football (after the World Cup).

Ha ha. nice one centurion,like it - and,apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 pm --<br /><br />
NoahCity said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

It isnt good enough.
That's pretty harsh.

im pretty pissed off tbo as I keep thinking our progress is being hindered by abysmal transfer policy! We have needed the worldy CB for two soddin' years................

We missed a trick with Vertonghen and maybe even another when Cahill was available.

Undoubtedly we need reinforcing,maybe Rami will be that man?

ANY1aBLUE said:
LoveCity said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Just like the ACON when Yaya goes - what then at holding midfield? Oh, at least we've got x6 forwards...............

Luckily there is no ACON until 2015, by which point Yaya will probably have retired from international football (after the World Cup).

Ha ha. nice one centurion,like it - and,apart from that, what have the Romans ever done for us?

-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 pm --

NoahCity said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

It isnt good enough.
That's pretty harsh.

im pretty pissed off tbo as I keep thinking our progress is being hindered by abysmal transfer policy! We have needed the worldy CB for two soddin' years................

cant beat a good rant after the missus has nagged you ALL DAY!

Very harsh - Lescott is , in my opinion a very good defender - his problem is that while he reads the game pretty well and is strong and tackles well , he really is no good with the ball . I think he panics slightly in possession and sometimes plays team-mates into trouble in his haste to get rid. As a defender though , I have no problem with him.

ANY1aBLUE said:

It isnt good enough.
Quick question for you; have you ever heard of a player called Titus Bramble?

Lescott is a very good defender but limited with the ball at his feet, he has done an excellent job for us but now is only good enough for cover. I have said it many times on here that we have needed someone as good as Vinny or better then when one or the other is injured we still have one to hold it all together. Nastasic is very promising but still a way to go yet. Imo a top class CH should have been bought after we won the league.

Ducado said:
I feared the worse when he went off yesterday but surprisingly we were more than OK, in fact some say we actually played a bit better

Funnily enough we looked a lot more solid in defence, apart from the penalty shout, Nasty bullied Lukaku into ineffectiveness (is that a word?!)/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.