Kompany's fault

Just because Vinnie is our player of the year and has been outstanding doesnt mean that when he errs he shouldnt be proportioned blame. He made a complete hash of it in the last minute of a derby at Wembley. As centre-back, in that situation, it was down to him to take charge and fucking welly it into row z.
However, no excuse for calling him a name OP. Out of order that.

He made a mistake and that happens to everyone. I am more concerned about our complete lack of guts during the entire second half. That is worse than what Kompany and I doubt that something like this will happen again anytime soon. He is one of the very best defenders in this league and to bash him like that is out of order.

It wasn't just Vinnies fault, it was a lot of the players we simply expect to perform that had an 'off' day...e.g. vinnie, yaya, nige...you can't pin the blame on one player

Thought it was more Clichy's fault as it looked like he was going for it and then pulled out.

the blame here is Clichy's!

Kompany just jumped in realizing that Clichy was letting him go completely. He was trying to step in and clean up that mess and now takes the blame.

pathetic

One game does not a season make. Cut Kompany some slack. At least we have a captain who wants to be here!!

hi_logo.gif

Bolochung33 said:
Thought it was Clichy's fault myself, he left Kompany in no man's land.

Absolute bag of shite !!
Don`t blame a new comer,when the Captain fucked something up himself.

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:45 am --

Bolochung33 said:
Thought it was Clichy's fault myself, he left Kompany in no man's land.

Absolute bag of shite !!
Don`t blame a new comer,when the Captain fucked something up himself.

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:47 am --

MCFCBOY94 said:
Thought it was more Clichy's fault as it looked like he was going for it and then pulled out.

What fucking game were you watching thick sod ??
Clichy pulled out of what ??
I fookin despair !<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 am --<br /><br />
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
ell said:
Just watched the highlights on sky.

Clichys fault if you ask me
This. Clichy left Komps exposed as fcuk

Bollocks !!
Kompany also had a chance of heading the fucker !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.