Kondogbia

Has anyone seen anything of him at Monaco, considering were hearing serious rumour's about Yaya's future aswel as fernandinho's poor form, Fernando still relatively unconvincing and lampard set to leave within the next 6 months he could be ideal for our cm position for a smaller fee than the likes of Barkley Pogba. Although we do need an injection of attacking influence it's not the most urgent concern in our team right now when realistically we need a better left back and centre mid for the short term. We also need better cover options for a the majority of our team if we are to be taken seriously amongst the likes of Barca, Real and Bayern.

A good option but as we have found of with the likes of Tevez, Fernando, Mangala it is a pain in the backside to deal with the third party ownership and I don't think he has the same knack as Yaya in terms of goals.

g180aj said:
Has anyone seen anything of him at Monaco, considering were hearing serious rumour's about Yaya's future aswel as fernandinho's poor form, Fernando still relatively unconvincing and lampard set to leave within the next 6 months he could be ideal for our cm position for a smaller fee than the likes of Barkley Pogba. Although we do need an injection of attacking influence it's not the most urgent concern in our team right now when realistically we need a better left back and centre mid for the short term. We also need better cover options for a the majority of our team if we are to be taken seriously amongst the likes of Barca, Real and Bayern.

Reminds me of a toure/matuidi copy, left footed, can be brilliant but from what I've seen he will be a level below Pogba which is still pretty damn good!

michael1991 said:
g180aj said:

Reminds me of a toure/matuidi copy, left footed, can be brilliant but from what I've seen he will be a level below Pogba which is still pretty damn good!

At prob less than half price if you put a similar quality partner next to him our center midfield would be imense and when you add the possability of Silva, kun and Reus in front of him/them we would only be missing an exciting right sided attacking midfielder/winger.

Average from what I've seen.

Unlike Matuidi who gets better every time I see him. What an engine the lad has and he's now doing some excellent creative work as well breaking up opposition attacks. Is going to be a top top player.

KinkladzeSouthampton said:
**Exit's thread, Shaking his head in disgust, Another big lug in the middle of the park, Just what we need.
we have not done too badly with the current big lug,

ped said:
**Exit's thread, Shaking his head in disgust, Another big lug in the middle of the park, Just what we need.

The one who insulted our club in the summer, The one who half asses it all the time, The one who body slammed a CSKA player in our moment of need, The one who only earns his pay check when he can be bothered, That big lug???

ped said:

The one who insulted our club in the summer, The one who half asses it all the time, The one who body slammed a CSKA player in our moment of need, The one who only earns his pay check when he can be bothered, That big lug???

the one who scored the goals that led to our FA Cup win. The one who equalized in our Capital One win. the one whose goals allowed us to take the 2012 season to the last day. the one who returned from injury last season as a man possessed and lead us to the title. the one whose performances have been no worse than kompany, zabaleta and co this season. yeah that big lug

I think that lad would be a great alternative to Pogba.
Saw him play against the gooners and last night against the Juve, each time he was running the show.
He has got the whole package : strong, skillful, can pick a pass, can take a shoot, tracks back, runs himself down relentlessly.
Is in the cheap side to, i don't see him being more than a £20M transfer deal, a bargain if you asked me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.