Kondogbia

Seen the lad play a few times I've watched him again tonight, class player, put a few mill in plus Garcia. Bit of cash and a player to replace him who is better suited to the Spanish lge than the prem. Test the waters city

Would be a great successor to Yaya for us but can't see us buying him now with the players we currently have in that position. If I was Wenger I'd slap a bid in for him right now, would be a great signing for Arse.

M24 Citizen said:
Would be a great successor to Yaya for us but can't see us buying him now with the players we currently have in that position. If I was Wenger I'd slap a bid in for him right now, would be a great signing for Arse.
Capoue would have been a great buy for Arse for 10m seeing as they don't have a holding midfielder doubt he's going to get into Spurs 1st team when they have Sandro back.

Sounds like the perfect transfer to me especially if we managed to offload Garcia/Kolarov in the process. My worry would be he'd end up at Le Arse though after the fans backlash last weekend to splash the cash. Looks like Barry is off also so I'd imagine he'd get a fair amount of game time here. Hope the lad sees sense and chooses to play in blue this season!

Pfft Monaco.

Arsenal gone for Cabaye, they don't need someone like Cabaye but hopefully unsettles him ahead of tonights game.

Part of me wants to see Kondogbia go to Arse, probably so them tossers Spuds don't get CL. He would fit in really well and improve them a lot.

I don't think I like him.

He's very comfortable on the ball and everything, but he's an ambler. He just ambles around the pitch. I think he'd get swamped in faster paced football. Makes Yaya look energetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.