Kondogbia

ZZmaestro said:
I think that lad would be a great alternative to Pogba.
Saw him play against the gooners and last night against the Juve, each time he was running the show.
He has got the whole package : strong, skillful, can pick a pass, can take a shoot, tracks back, runs himself down relentlessly.
Is in the cheap side to, i don't see him being more than a £20M transfer deal, a bargain if you asked me.

Agreed fella, he certainly should be on our radar.

An alternate to pogba?

Perhaps, but I worry if that difference in class is something akin to the difference between isco and jovetic (2nd choice to isco). Perhaps not as sharp b/c IMO kondogbia plays in a tougher league

As I mentioned in some other thread; every time I have sen him play (CL games mostly) I have been very impressed. But I see him more of a defensive player than Pogba. Is that wrong?

I would love to see him behind Koke (or Pogba) and Fernadinho in a midfield trio.

Seen him play more times for Sevilla than Monaco (Except in the champions league)

Looks a top draw player and at his age you would be happy to pay an inflated fee for him

I think if we get him and Gundogan as well we'd have a terrier-like team with a lot of midfield bite. With Bony already in the side we'd be top dogs for sure.

KinkladzeSouthampton said:
ped said:
KinkladzeSouthampton said:
**Exit's thread, Shaking his head in disgust, Another big lug in the middle of the park, Just what we need.
we have not done too badly with the current big lug,

The one who insulted our club in the summer, The one who half asses it all the time, The one who body slammed a CSKA player in our moment of need, The one who only earns his pay check when he can be bothered, That big lug???

Bit dramatic really mate.

Yaya:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgqBlReTrHc[/video]

Body slam:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fBOwNa62hA[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.