Kondogbia

would love him at city. he would drop deeper and potentially allow pogba to have more of an attacking role in the midfield. he's great at defending and has done well at a larger scale in Europe. He was an absolute beast again juventus and arsenal and I believe would fit into our team like a glove. I hope City decides to go for this lad. will be top class and still very young

would love him at city. he would drop deeper and potentially allow pogba to have more of an attacking role in the midfield. he's great at defending and has done well at a larger scale in Europe. He was an absolute beast again juventus and arsenal and I believe would fit into our team like a glove. I hope City decides to go for this lad. will be top class and still very young

Can you imagine opposition players facing him, Pogba and Yaya combo in midfield......it would be like walking down a Harlem alleyway after midnight they would be shit scared ....

Not good enough.

He ran out of gas quite quickly against Arsenal in that second champions league game.

He couldn't live with the Prem intensity of Ramsay and Monaco hardly got a kick.

In the same game, Welbeck was made to look like Baggio and gave that lad Kurzawa a chasing all night.

Not good enough.

He ran out of gas quite quickly against Arsenal in that second champions league game.

He couldn't live with the Prem intensity of Ramsay and Monaco hardly got a kick.

In the same game, Welbeck was made to look like Baggio and gave that lad Kurzawa a chasing all night.
I wouldn't worry about that. Pellegrini's training regime would have had him soon injured and he would never have had to face these players anyway!

@tancredipalmeri
50m€ spent in 3 days by Inter for Miranda and Kondogbia. The rejection from Yaya Touré is the best thing that could happen to Inter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.