Kondogbia

If Pogba is wanted by Real or Barca, that is where he will go. At this time, I feel that Kondogbia is a much more viable proposition as he is young and can learn off Yaya and Fernandinho, and in a year or two then hopefully we will have advanced sufficiently enough to become really big players in the transfer market where we eventually become a major attraction for the world's best players. We have to build up credibility first and this will only come in steps.

If we could get him at that price, I'd be happy. Fernando and Fernandinho could both leave for my way of thinking and that would make it all in all a cheap deal that suits our restructuring, and if we really do land Pogba, thats us sorted for a few years to come.

If we could get him at that price, I'd be happy. Fernando and Fernandinho could both leave for my way of thinking and that would make it all in all a cheap deal that suits our restructuring, and if we really do land Pogba, thats us sorted for a few years to
If we could get him at that price, I'd be happy. Fernando and Fernandinho could both leave for my way of thinking and that would make it all in all a cheap deal that suits our restructuring, and if we really do land Pogba, thats us sorted for a few years to come.

come.

i ithought you was no cynic why would you sell fernandiniho?

i ithought you was no cynic why would you sell fernandiniho?
Ageing now, and wasn't necessarily one of the first names on the teamsheet anymore. It's all about rejigging the squad to fit the 17 overseas players rule and also to reduce the average age of the squad, and I just tend to think we should be after players with a bit extra potential to their game rather than players who are now 'comfortable' in their latter years. Kondogbia, if our scouts on this forum are correct, would seem to fit this profile.

Milan are going to be looking to close this deal in the next few days. A spend of around €120m on Ibrahimovic, Kondogbia and Martinez and then one defender will get them in a position to get back in Europe again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.