Kun Aguero 16

Vienna_70 said:
Thanks, clubfoot and C-MCFC.

-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 am --

cookster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
According to the online store that is what his shirt will be

They were selling shit loads at the stadium store yesterday so I would hope so LOL.

Don't like to criticize our great club but you would have thought they would have anticpated a large number of fans turning up for the shirt. However the queues for printing were horrendous!

And how many printing machines were there?

If one or more was out of commission, then it's fair enough to criticise, but if they were all working, I don't think anyone can call the club.

After all, there are days when hardly anyone is there wanting shirt printing, so there's no point in having too many machines.

And after all, it was the first Saturday after the lad was signed, so it's not really surprising that it was very busy.

We queued for a hour. Not all machines were being used.

cookster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

They were selling shit loads at the stadium store yesterday so I would hope so LOL.

Don't like to criticize our great club but you would have thought they would have anticpated a large number of fans turning up for the shirt. However the queues for printing were horrendous!

I know that this is expected from a new signing but that is really good to see.

So nearly all were buying Aguero shirts?

mcfc1996 said:
Vienna_70 said:

cookster said:

If one or more was out of commission, then it's fair enough to criticise, but if they were all working, I don't think anyone can call the club.

After all, there are days when hardly anyone is there wanting shirt printing, so there's no point in having too many machines.

And after all, it was the first Saturday after the lad was signed, so it's not really surprising that it was very busy.

Wow.
I love when fans get a new signings shirt!

clifford said:
cookster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Well i was going to but after this i might not...................................... nah fuck it i will and i will have Kompany on my away shirt

Agüero is pronounced 'Agg-ware-roh'

Aguero is pronounced 'Agg-air-roh'

A 'U' without the two dots ('Ü') is a silent 'U'!

clifford said:
mcfc1996 said:
Vienna_70 said:

Wow.

My daughter was spending her birthday money and wanted it before we go away tomorrow. I would have fucked off to the pub

BoyBlue_1985 said:
clifford said:
cookster said:

Well i was going to but after this i might not...................................... nah fuck it i will and i will have Kompany on my away shirt

You should get an Aguero shirt!

mcfc1996 said:
clifford said:
mcfc1996 said:

Wow.

My daughter was spending her birthday money and wanted it before we go away tomorrow. I would have fucked off to the pub

:D

Hopefully he will have one of the PL's top selling Jerseys. I remember Torres was ranked #1 selling in the league the first season he signed for the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.