Kun Aguero 16

mcfc1996 said:
Vienna_70 said:
Thanks, clubfoot and C-MCFC.

-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 am --

cookster said:
They were selling shit loads at the stadium store yesterday so I would hope so LOL.

Don't like to criticize our great club but you would have thought they would have anticpated a large number of fans turning up for the shirt. However the queues for printing were horrendous!

And how many printing machines were there?

If one or more was out of commission, then it's fair enough to criticise, but if they were all working, I don't think anyone can call the club.

After all, there are days when hardly anyone is there wanting shirt printing, so there's no point in having too many machines.

And after all, it was the first Saturday after the lad was signed, so it's not really surprising that it was very busy.

We queued for a hour. Not all machines were being used.

Then that really is a disgrace.

City at its infuriating worst again!

Vienna_70 said:
Are there any Spanish language experts (or anyone) who can tell me what Kun means?

Also, is the ü used regularly in Spanish? I've never come across it in Sanish before.

Just wondering.

A ver, os explico (let's see, here's the explanation):

In any Spanish word which is spelt with a 'g' followed by a 'u', then the 'u' is normally not pronounced. Most English speakers pronounce 'San Miguel' beer wrongly, something like 'San Migwel'.

When the letter 'u' follows a 'g' and needs to be pronounced, then a dieresis (like the German umlaut) is added. Spanish orthography and pronunciation are identical, unlike English.

Other words, apart from 'Agüero' are:

ambigüedad
pingüino
vergüenza
cigüeña
lingüística
desagüe

Saludos!

does anyone know if the shop has got the champions league numbers and letters,
Ive tried ringing the retail phone line but thats for mail order and they dont know

raininspain said:
Vienna_70 said:
Are there any Spanish language experts (or anyone) who can tell me what Kun means?

Also, is the ü used regularly in Spanish? I've never come across it in Sanish before.

Just wondering.

In any Spanish word which is spelt with a 'g' followed by a 'u', then the 'u' is normally not pronounced. Most English speakers pronounce 'San Miguel' beer wrongly, something like 'San Migwel'.

When the letter 'u' follows a 'g' and needs to be pronounced, then a dieresis (like the German umlaut) is added. Spanish orthography and pronunciation are identical, unlike English.

ambigüedad
pingüino
vergüenza
cigüeña
lingüística
desagüe

Saludos!
¡Muchos gracias señor!

elano said:
does anyone know if the shop has got the champions league numbers and letters,
Ive tried ringing the retail phone line but thats for mail order and they dont know

They come out mid august fella. Thats why i'm waiting to get the new shirt

raininspain said:
Vienna_70 said:

Just wondering.

ambigüedad
pingüino
vergüenza
cigüeña
lingüística
desagüe

Saludos!

People in England don't pronounce the u in Miguel, maybe down to adverts in the last 20 years, but it does not happen.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Yes they do, i've worked in a bar for a very long time.

Probably the same kunts who say Leffay for Leffe, I have never heard it.

Good to see us flogging loads of Aguero shirts. Great that the club is doing them for free too

Remember reading that Real Madrid more or less got their money back from shirt sales when they signed the fake Ronaldo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.