Votes: 52 11.1%
  • David Silva

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 160 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

Yaya for me as it showed how much we missed him when he went to African nations thingy.

My fave is Zabba though

Silva is without a shadow of doubt the best player ever to pull on a City shirt. He is THE player we have who terrifies other teams and opens the game up for the rest of the team.

I think this vote has turned into favourite player award.

My POTY is Vincent tied with Sergio

But our most consistent was Clichy. That red against Chelsea was the only mistake I can remember. Never got less than 7/10 for me.

And Zaba was my favourite. Just as consistent as Clichy even of he didn't play as often. You had Liverpool, Arsenal and yes even rags surprised that such a class player wouldn't want a transfer elsewhere to play.

I went for Aguero,looking back over the goals of the season he was involved in the majority of them,he and Silva have been our most influential players.

BufordUSABlue said:
Kun = consisent from start to finish, scoring our first and history making last goal!! Close with Vinny though :-)
Sorry to correct you but Dzeko did.

joe hart. we would just be scraping second and nowhere near first place if it wasnt for him and his heroics. liverpool away, wigan away, villa away. amongst other top class saves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.