Votes: 52 11.1%
  • David Silva

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 160 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

I wonder how many of us who voted for Kun were genuinely torn and could have easily voted for Kompany. I know I was. So close.

Bluemoon dan said:
I wonder how many of us who voted for Kun were genuinely torn and could have easily voted for Kompany. I know I was. So close.

I certainly was torn between which Player to give it to.However I felt Vinnie only really started his season moreso in the second half of the season,whilst in the end I voted for Sergio as his 30 goals in his first season with us was magnificent.

Bluemoon dan said:

I was the opposite, voted for Kompany but hovered over Aguero for a while.

chrishull said:
Bluemoon dan said:

OK good you balance me out then. Dont feel quite so guilty now!

chrishull said:
Bluemoon dan said:

I did the same. It was so hard to choose between them.

We've never had a vote so close on Bluemoon before, with just a single vote separating Kompany and Aguero.

Unfortunately we don't have any kind of Alternative Vote system on here, so it's first past the post meaning that Kun Aguero wins the 2011/12 Bluemoon Player of the Year award. Well deserved, with 30 goals in his debut season inclduing the title winner against QPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.