Votes: 52 11.1%
  • David Silva

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 160 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

Tough choice between Kompany, Yaya Toure & Aguero. Then the second group of Silva, Barry and Hart.

I'm giving my vote to our captain, there were mistakes, of course and this stands out with defenders more than in any other position, however he was in then main superb all season. He leads the team with dignity, honour and pride. A quiet man though when he talks, you listen. As the season came to a crunch he drove the team on and in turn inspired us as fans. This fighting spirit was what made the difference, he led by example, instilled it amongst his fellow players and in the end it won us the title.

David silva. To me he can open up a chance with one touch and one pass. I don't think he ever lost his way going through the season, he just started the season so well that he couldn't match the world class standards he set him self at the start. Expect even bigger and better from him nest season. Absolute joy to watch.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S4rX2XQhMA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S4rX2XQhMA</a>

Isnt it fantastic that this is actually a really hard decision, everyone listed is getting votes and even mentioning names not on the list. Makes a change from it being Dunney every year!

Anyway YaYa for me, when it really came down to it in the last 20 minutes at Newcastle he dragged us over the line, then setup Zab whilst hobbling about in the last game

My head says Vinnie probably won us more games and was consistently fantastic all season...
But my heart says Aguero winning it for us.

So Im going with Sergio

Tough choice, but 30 goals in his first season and scoring that goal, means there is only one winner for me, and that's Sergio.

Kompany, best centre back in the league, our captain and scored that goal against the rags.

Aguero, 30goals in his first season, scored the goal that won us the league.

Voted Aguero but both deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.