Re: Bluemoon Player of the Year 2011/12

1. Lescott
2. Hart
3. Yaya
4. Kun
5. Silva
6. Kompany

It is very easy to give Sergio or Vincent your vote (59 each currently) but I gave mine to Joe Hart. He made magnificent saves that, without them, would have cost us dearly in our quest for winning the premier league title. He was consistent, he was attentive and was reliable.

For him to win the golden gloves two seasons in a row is an excellent achievement and true recognition of his ability. I feel the vote does not reflect his influence and believe he should have more votes than he currently does.

Yaya, I know he was gone for a month but he just brings everything, a colossus.

Had to go for Ya Ya. Immense, immense player.

any of them would be worthy winners, but my vote would be for joe hart, he lives and breath for success and city, plays with a smile on his face.

he`s the best keeper in england and if not now, eventually the world

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I voted for Aguero. But I note that Gareth Barry's name is not on the list which is a shame as on the MuEN match-performance poll for the whole season he came out top with both the fans and the journalists. Unsung hero.
Unfortunately Bluemoon have fallen into the Sky syndrome for Polls and only allow you to choose from a list that they feel are the Player of the Year ! So it will never be a true result as Fans do not have the option to choose who they want.

Having said all that actually Joe Hart would get my vote, made very important save's to help us secure the Prem title, Wigan away springs to mind to keep our point, and was consistantly excellent all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.