Kun Aguero

samharris said:
xenon_ said:
Aguero for 'Best Stirker in England' next season!

Patrick vieira has stated that not until next season will we see the best of Sergio.

And I totally agree. Being an Aguero Fan Boy long before he came to us, when he first signed, it was one of them moments for me "Oh my god, we could win the league!" hahaha

5 mins into his city career and he puts one past Swansea's Vorm. But even as he racked up the goals, I knew he was missing something that he had when he played for Athletico and Argentina. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

Then, in october, when praising Milner to death, a friend told me that it's taken him a good year to get to this point, and that's when I realised what Aguero was missing.

TIME

Time to get used to his new team mates. Their personalities on-pitch. Team style etc. Look at David Silva. When he first got here, you knew he was quality, but did you really expect, during 2011 he'd make his name as one of the best players currently in the world? I bet you didn't.

Aguero too will need time. Even though his class is shining through anyway and he's causing defenders nightmares and banging goals in. You just wait. Next season, he will decimate.

Pasión.
z0t.gif

Freestyler said:
Rooney isn't world class, Rooney isn't the best player in the world. He's never been the best player in the world and he will never ever be the best player in the world.

Not consistent enough, goes hiding and yes i'm being serious. Complete bottle job on so many occasions.

I've always said he is Overrated, not calling him a bad player. He's just overrated and my opinion on that will not change.

I'd take Drogba over Rooney, and i'm being serioius.

Not sure about Drogba as I think they'rs both temperamentally immature but consider this

When the scum went down to 10 against us at the swamp... did we see pube-head rally the troops , lead by example and score like Kun ?????? Did we fook... the fat scouse granny shaggging bully boy did what all bullies do when the odds are against them..... go missing

World class ... my arse

ColinBellsjockstrap said:

Plus you don't see Aguero getting up after that tackle waving imaginary cards in the Ref's face. People who think Rooney is world class are deluded and need to stop believing everything the Sun and Daily Fail tell them. He wouldn't even be in my top 10 current best strikers.

If only we could have a Silva, Özil, and Aguero link up. We'd tear the PL apart.

Looked genuinely up for the fight yesterday and when he scored you could see how much it meant to him! We are extremely lucky to have him!

Absolutely love the guy. He's a hero. The fighting spirit, passion and never say die attitude are the same reasons I love Zabba too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.