Kun Aguero

Hero!!

Some were slating him after Wednesday. I fear for the knowledge of some of our fans. Wouldn't swap him for any striker in the world.

jay_mcfc said:
Hero!!

Some were slating him after Wednesday. I fear for the knowledge of some of our fans. Wouldn't swap him for any striker in the world.

Totally agree. World class. I can't think of a better centre forward in the world right now. Works his absolute bollocks off. I never thought I'd see a player run as much as Tevez did when we didn't have the ball. But Kun just doesn't stop. To think he's only 24 and this is his first season in the league.

I still don't reckon we've seen the anywhere near the best of him, which is a real concern for the rest of the league.

Brilliant footballer who's still settling in. Love that he still puts in a shift even in crap weather like today. Never hides.

Can't praise him enough. I was absolutely delighted when we signed him but he's exceeded my expectations completely. And to think this is his first season in England and for me, he's already reached the level's that Tevez displayed.

My opinions on South American flair players had reached a low, with first the experience of Robinho and then the recent behaviour of Tevez. To the point I was becoming extremely distrusting. But watching Sergios 100% effort firstly in the pouring rain and adverse situation (after Kompanys redcard) in the cup and then today in sub zero temperatures fills me with heart. Even more encouraging is his willing to try and learn English, embrace Manchester and basically do the complete opposite to his fellow countryman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.