Kun talks about his injury

Fallingbostel Blue

"I´m quickly recovering"
"This is the real status of my injury. I got back from practice today and it´s not bothering me. If it all goes well, Ill be at coach´s disposal next Sunday. I wasn´t able to speak earlier - many unfunded rumours were published, and there were simply too many to deny".

"This is the one and only true story: during the match against Chelsea, I injured my ankle and it was sprayed with a topical anaesthetic that caused a burn on the upper part of my right foot. The injury worsened after a few days and when boils appeared I was told I wouldn´t play against Stoke and then against Sunderland. You can imagine how I felt, being out of playing condition when my team is trying to take the championship! It´s always worse from the bench. Specially after I started receiving incredible rumours about how it all happened. Ive always respected journalists and I know my life is very public. I´m willing to take criticism even if I disagree with it, but I will not sit quietly while lies are being spread - even more so if they cast doubt upon my professionalism. This is a simple injury and not a plot of intrigue. I´ve just laid out all of the facts. It´s hard to believe it happened while we are fighting for the title. But it is what it is and it´s no time for moping. I just want to recover as soon as possible to go back to giving the team my best every game. I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again - we are going to fight ´til the end. That´s our collective goal and I´m fully committed to it". Kun

Good to hear.

I wonder if all this led to someone getting fired? I can imagine so given Mancini's obvious contempt for this little episode.

JamesMCFC I was about to say the same.

I absoutely adore this guy, every interview I've seen, his attitude has been excellent and he's always smiling. I know the misses thinks he's a handsome fellow and she's darn right.

Can't wait to see him on the pitch again on Sunday, watch out Gunners!!

shootmeifipost10k said:
another generation said:
Why can't we use a load of dosh to find a medical expert who can get him right again??
Medical expert for a boil ?
Didn't they use to lance them? I dunno, some medieval medical expert, if that's what it takes! Leeches, newt's blood, whatever.

Is he commited next season as his father in law said he should join real madrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.