Kun talks about his injury

It's all a bit ridiculous that Aguero should suffer a stupid injury such as this just when we need him most .... but fair play to him for being frustrated , it was hardly his fault.

Not really much we can say other than hope he's back quickly , we could do with his goals ...... although he won't make the Arsenal game , and that's one we definetely need to win to keep the rags on their toes ..... should we lose it we might as well call it a day , and especially if the rags beat QPR , which they almost surely will.

Not saying he's lying, but the Mirror said he hurt his foot while playing with his son.
Surely the rag loving tw8ts wouldn't just make up a story would they?!!

That's bollocks. We've been told by the media that he went against the gaffers orders and got his leg ripped off in his sons Mini-Moto before flying out to Madrid to sign a pre-contract agreement with the Special One.

I'm not buying this shit!

MSP said:
Sorry Aguero, I publicly apologize that I actually believed that you did it on your own.

Moronic Mancini's denial to say it simple as you did didn't help me though.
Only one moron would believe that story.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm --<br /><br />
Ragnarok said:
MSP said:
Sorry Aguero, I publicly apologize that I actually believed that you did it on your own.

Moronic Mancini's denial to say it simple as you did didn't help me though.

Do you ever post without mentioning Mancini, Dzeko or Barcelona?
Luckily, he will only be here until july.

LongsightM13 said:
David McDonnell @DiscoMirror and John Cross @johncrossmirror were the liars responsible for spreading this libel.
david mcdonnell has gone into negative story overdrive since rags have gone top.total knob jockey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.